Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the dresses she wears are always ridiculously short. How she can go out with two kids in them god knows cause kids have you running around and picking them up all the time

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but that outfit is what I wear when I get out the pool on holiday at the caravan park and have to run back to my caravan in ffs #benefitsbritain

78818570-767F-4F17-9252-B1D2FECC5667.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I used to hear about her from girls mouth I assumed it was someone who had their tit together to be that far up their own arse, I have actually been shocked to see her recently realising she is actual TRASH with no clue 😂😂
Imagine lacking personality that much that you have to beg for sex questions on your non existent sex life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Blessing us with a Slimmingworld Q&A even though she’s admits she’s hasn’t done sw in over a year. it’s just because she knows sw have a huge audience on Instagram so she’s trying to keep the followers who she advertised herself as a sw account to on Facebook pages 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Blessing us with a Slimmingworld Q&A even though she’s admits she’s hasn’t done sw in over a year. it’s just because she knows sw have a huge audience on Instagram so she’s trying to keep the followers who she advertised herself as a sw account to on Facebook pages 🙄
I was literally just coming here to say this 😂 How is she even gonna guide someone when all she does is eat gifted cakes, drink a bottle of sourz whilst answering the most BORING questions and constantly orders takeaway.

Wonder how many days she’ll be on track this week before throwing the towel in 😴

Reactions: 5
No wonder she always binges and cant stick to plan. Her lunch looks around 150 cals!
I'd be starving!

Reactions: 4
Does she really think 3 rings of red onion is gonna contribute to her weight loss?

I've seen more salad in a mcdonalds burger
Here we go again! Starve, binge, starve. Its just so unhealthy. There is young girls following her. She is an appalling example and role model. She should not be on the internet 'influencing' if this her idea of it! 🤬

I can’t believe her latest you tube video is a slimming world q&a she barely follows and sticks to it yet telling other people about it. She’s such a FAKE

Reactions: 7
She's posted she needs to get a taxi tomorrow because her and the boys are meeting friends and she gets anxiety about Taxis because she watches so many crime documentaries. She complains she can only take them to the park because she stays in a flat but in reality it must be this fear of transport because Aaron can drive her arse around all the time. She really needs to seek help she's got some serious issues going on.

She's posted she needs to get a taxi tomorrow because her and the boys are meeting friends and she gets anxiety about Taxis because she watches so many crime documentaries. She complains she can only take them to the park because she stays in a flat but in reality it must be this fear of transport because Aaron can drive her arse around all the time. She really needs to seek help she's got some serious issues going on.
She needs to grow up and learn to drive then doesn’t she!

• Haha
I remember her saying she cant get the bus because they run off or something. But they arent going to learn how to act on a bus if they never go on one and spend every day in the flat.

Take your kids out on your own ffs. Quite happy to go on nights out and 'influencer' meetings but taking your kids out? No chance.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.