Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real #normalbodies.
Then underneath the comment someone made about "normal bodies" and not "bones and gaunt" that chloe liked. Some people can't help being small, if she was so happy with her body and promoting curvy girls then why is she trying to change hers.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is she for real #normalbodies.
Then underneath the comment someone made about "normal bodies" and not "bones and gaunt" that chloe liked. Some people can't help being small, if she was so happy with her body and promoting curvy girls then why is she trying to change hers.
she needs to learn body acceptance before body postivity how can you be preaching that when every day moaning your fat ?? you can not be a hypocrit to your followers either preach body postivity and to love yourself and own it or dont

Reactions: 6
It’s a shame that she posts these things without actually believing them, it’s so transparent and clearly posted for likes 😂

Reactions: 2
I hope to god her lunch isn't just 2 skewers which look really small. People will look to her on her "diets" and either duck it up and scoff with her or under eat. As a influencer she needs to be bloody careful

Reactions: 4
I hope to god her lunch isn't just 2 skewers which look really small. People will look to her on her "diets" and either duck it up and scoff with her or under eat. As a influencer she needs to be bloody careful
In all honestly i think chloe wants the title but not the full responsiabillity she wants followers gifted items etc while doing what she wants she fucks up then throws it off as being authentic no chloe you look a bleep

Reactions: 4
Not what slimming world promotes either, you’re not meant to restrict your portions

Reactions: 5
This is what she does, literally starves herself for two days then eats loads of crap the rest until she draws the line and starts again.

Reactions: 3
This girl actually drives me crazyyyyyy every morning it will be "morning campers omg I look so fat look at my chins... I ate chinese last night and junk food... so today I'm gonna be really good" (she dont)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched her story, what the duck? That must be awful on the baby’s neck

Reactions: 1
There’s times she’s spoke about not having breakfast or lunch, or just having a piece of fruit all day then having a small tea.
This is what I mean about her possibly just saying it, just because she said that's all she has had doesn't mean it is true, yes it could be and if it is then it's not a healthy way to be... but she could also be saying it just for the attention.

This is what I mean about her possibly just saying it, just because she said that's all she has had doesn't mean it is true, yes it could be and if it is then it's not a healthy way to be... but she could also be saying it just for the attention.

If I had a piece of fruit for breakfast and then nothing all day I’d have the shakes!! 😂. She’s the worst kind of influencer. If you even wannna call her that

Reactions: 7
She's live the now saying she's beginning to wonder if instagrams even worth her time anyone because she's always getting ripped apart

She's live the now saying she's beginning to wonder if instagrams even worth her time anyone because she's always getting ripped apart
Well don't be a vile twit! I feel so sorry for Aaron. He geniunely seems to really love her and it is clear this feeling is not at all mutual.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.