Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucia

VIP Member
She has no fashion sense she needs to dress for her shape then people will start to relate to her a little klarna again chloe and all sales nah you weren't gifted that that skirt needs to be burnt no one should be wearing that lol

Reactions: 1

Justheretobenosey

Why hasn't Lauren got a thread yet? I like her but she's a bit much. She was on live and went all funny when someone asked about chloe and the other girls, like either try and be an influencer or dont be. And she does whine a lot
She did have a thread for a while but it got shut down because she hasn’t got a big enough following.

Someone here mentioned the other day about Chloe getting her browns done. I agree and looks like her lips have had a top up aswell.

Reactions: 1

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
You would just call the husband home?!?
Or get a friend or relative to look after them?!
My husband came home when my little one went the doctors!!
and I’ve had my friend look after my little one when I’ve had to go to the doctors!
I literally saw this and was like what the .... but thats just lauren she comes across as very attention seeking i dont know ive followed her since the fall out and i think she is a tad dramatic i mean remember the smashed door situation of course that would be trauamatic but she carried it on for weeks and sundently its never mentioned again

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
From all that I just got the vibe that she is absolutely 100% in love with Aaron! Like the way she speaks about him, her whole face lighting up when she was talking about him, I 100% think they're still together but faking the break up/her being a lesbian to throw off everyone
yesss this !!!