Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girlsmouther

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Aaron was completely aware of her sexuality and Curiosity. I thought she said before he was fine with her experimenting with girls
He may have been but in my opinion cheating is cheating and if my partner cheated on me while I was looking after the kids I’d be crushed.none of her partners have sm so no one will know.shw lies so much.can you see a partner of years being ok being cheated on?xx

Reactions: 1

girlsmouther

So embarrassing! I’m sure she will give it the whole I don’t care, I’m open and all that. But imagine taking your kids to her flat with that disgusting carpet and the bedroom where she fingered her bum hole 🤮
She’s obviously on benefits if Milo is getting the funded hours!
Romeo got them from 2 too xx

girlsmouther

Although as a mum I still think it’s really immature no matter what day it is lol
It wouldn’t be a priority for me and I am not a mum but it’s definitely less embarrassing than day drinking of a monday.its just strange she won’t take the to a park due to covid but will go to a busy pub with her friend where if she was worried about covid she could get it and bring it home xx

It’s burnt😭😭 also how does that fill anyone up?? I’m in a calorie deficit myself and eating healthy and my portions are still triple the size! No wonder she’s struggling to loose weight if that’s her first and probably only meal of the day
I'm hoping she actually has more than that and that's just an insta picture

Lucia

VIP Member
She's even more stupid that I thought faking a split doesn't remove the guilt of completing fraud if its HA flat then she may of been claiming housing benefit and not even needing to pay a top up and with all the debt there income may go into paying that it maybe joint debt so they're both liable also explains why she's never moved from the flat.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
l don’t get that if Aaron’s her best friend she has so much respect for him etc blah blah, why cheat on him then? Why suddenly have respect now 😂
Its so odd she glows up when she mentions him i think its good to be civil for the kids but being best friends when u split up is just odd to me i kinda change my mind constantly if there together or not i think they r but whatever is going on she clearly still has feelings for him

she said she does not hide her stories but her family have just found out shes bi she also saids she wants to discover that part of herself its very odd now il openly admit i am b sexual but happily married to a man ive been with for nearly 8 years i like woman but i never would split with my partner just to explore that side of myself unless shes trying to insinuate shes lesbian none of this makes sense 🙄