Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Do you need a degree to be a social media manager? Absolutely not, you can do a degree and think you know everything and it’s all changed’

okay chlo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£50 to review someone’s Instagram page. This woman is absolutely deluded!!! She can’t stick at anything! Only fans = 2 weeks, healthy eating =1 week (if that) online course= haven’t actually seen any proof that’s she even doing one! She’s just full of crap and swears in front of her children. If she wants to be taken seriously she really needs to stick to one things and actually work for it as she is coming g across as a complete joke!!!

Flopped just like everything else!!! Who in their right mind is gunna take parenting tips off a woman who swears constantly in front of her own kids 😤😤😤
I know I witch about her lol but swearing in front of 2 you g kids is 1 of the things that is Seriously vile I know actual scumbags who don’t do that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Do you need a degree to be a social media manager? Absolutely not, you can do a degree and think you know everything and it’s all changed’

okay chlo 😂😂😂
So you mean to say that nurses shouldn’t go to uni as everything constantly changes? Well if I’d known that I’d have saved a fortune!!

Car crash Chloe fads number 467.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What are those 10000 stories about I can’t be bothered to watch?

Paint drying is more interesting than her.

Reactions: 5
What are those 10000 stories about I can’t be bothered to watch?

Paint drying is more interesting than her.
Telling us she is 100% dedicated to everything she does.. something about how successful girlsmouth is :rolleyes: and how for just 50 pound she will go through your insta and tell you what you should post/ delete 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also it's coming up to easter.... Its January, Easter is in Feb this year. Its not coming up valentines day, st Patrick's day etc are all happening first. Surely if you were working for a local takeaway you'd suggest they do a valentines meal for 2 deal or a green shamrock milk shake first?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She needs to play those stories back they're the same ones she had on her manger page. She sounds so stupid and unprofessional mate I wouldn't even give you a quid

Also it's coming up to easter.... Its January, Easter is in Feb this year. Its not coming up valentines day, st Patrick's day etc are all happening first. Surely if you were working for a local takeaway you'd suggest they do a valentines meal for 2 deal or a green shamrock milk shake first?
Easter is in April ffs my heads up my arse today

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Original GM back, I kind of wish it didn’t come back even though I’m on it, as it just lines her pockets more

Reactions: 5

okay chlo 😂😂😂
I'm currently training to be a hairdresser. Does this mean I don't have to finish my course, because you know styles will have changed in a year and my qualification which includes health and safety, skin tests patch test, how to mix chemicals will become irrelevant?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm currently training to be a hairdresser. Does this mean I don't have to finish my course, because you know styles will have changed in a year and my qualification which includes health and safety, skin tests patch test, how to mix chemicals will become irrelevant?
Yeah girl leave it, just listen to chloe she knows best😂😂

• Haha
Yeah girl leave it, just listen to chloe she knows best😂😂
Calling the college and asking for a refund because chloe todd said you absolutely don't need qualifications because things change 🙄

But bigger picture. If she says you don't need qualifications does that mean the "course" she is doing is just like a show and tell type thing?

She needs to play those stories back they're the same ones she had on her manger page. She sounds so stupid and unprofessional mate I wouldn't even give you a quid
She could have at least washed and not had her children screaming in the background. Don’t think her wowcher course taught her about how to be professional. 😂

She will never get proper clients especially for those ridiculous fees. If anyone pays that they are the biggest MUG ever 😂

1/ cannot believe shes charging so much
2/ did anyone else hear her little whisper at the beginning of the millions of videos about how her head isn't in the diet atm but she would be back on it soon?
3/ couldn't make it through all those stories, so bloody boring 😴 doesn't look good if a "social media manager" can't keep her audience's attention 🙄

Changing the subject slightly because I was stalking through her page and I'm 100% convinced she's buying the 'hauls' herself and then returns them on klarna. firstly because they are 3 or 4 items. Secondly she wears the same 7 outfits...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.