Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is just all copied and when she sees something becoming popular, she does it to like she’s started it . I think she has bullshitting issues 😭

I want to see her professional equipment when she couldn’t even afford a MacBook - the most basic thing every person in marketing has - we don’t work with windows laptops 🤢 😂

Reactions: 5
She asks herself the same questions.i have 3000 followers,I just looked at my insta,I average about 4-600 likes a post.she has 40k&gets less ofcourse she bought followers
It’s just embarrassing! My sister only has around 700 followers but her engagement is soooo good and gets really good responses from her followers! But chloe I’m lost for words. She has absolutely no clue what she’s doing! She better get applying for Tesco’s again

It’s just embarrassing! My sister only has around 700 followers but her engagement is soooo good and gets really good responses from her followers! But chloe I’m lost for words. She has absolutely no clue what she’s doing! She better get applying for Tesco’s again

You are so right. I mean she goes on about how she’s gunna transform these businesses with her bleeping expertise, she has 40,000 followers not 400,000, her engagement is absolutely CRAP and she can’t stick to one thing she has to flit between all these shocking money making schemes. Honest to God I have an Instagram for my dog with under 1000 followers and he has better engagement than her!!!

Reactions: 3
Did she seriously just pitch the bright idea of making mini egg things for Easter 🤣 fml, would NEVER have considered that 🤣 this is just classic car crash toad and I am living for it!

P.S what happened to her parenting page?

Reactions: 2
You are so right. I mean she goes on about how she’s gunna transform these businesses with her bleeping expertise, she has 40,000 followers not 400,000, her engagement is absolutely CRAP and she can’t stick to one thing she has to flit between all these shocking money making schemes. Honest to God I have an Instagram for my dog with under 1000 followers and he has better engagement than her!!!
But even with the apparent 40,000 followers it’s just shocking! It’s soo bad that she’s going between all these schemes and doesn’t have a constant income, only income coming in is Aaron’s🤷🏻‍♀️ Even if she had a normal job and do this whole ‘influencing’ part time on the side she’d be sooo much better off and would finally be able to afford all the things she says she wants to do and maybe even afford a house with a garden for her kids!

Home studio is that the bedroom with the grotty airbrushed carpet or has she pulled another room in that manky flat out of her arse?

Reactions: 4
I'm now watching this food programme and they have said protein bars have 12g of fat in thats more than what the average chocolate bar has in . God knows how she didnt put on more weight that she has

Reactions: 4
Isn't the food pic she is trying to pass off as hers from somewhere so got free food?

Hers never looks like that thrown on a plate
Yeah it's from Turtle Bay, all she did was take a pic and slap that stupid pink preset she uses on it and all it a day. Chloes dinners look like someone else has ate them first lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm now watching this food programme and they have said protein bars have 12g of fat in thats more than what the average chocolate bar has in . God knows how she didnt put on more weight that she has
Yeah my boyfriend has protein bars and all but he obviously works out so he burns the fat off and she obviously doesn’t do anything to burn off the fat she consumes 😭 tbf I don’t think you even need that much protein as a normal person who doesn’t work out but idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I wreckon she'd been dobbed in and her universal credits are being investigated 🤣
I hope they make her pay back all the money. Some mums struggle to get by on UC but she always seems to be buying herself new scabby clothes every week and not to forget affording 3 different meals for everyone at dinner time. I was on UC once (made redundant in 2018) and could not live the scabby wannabe life shes living. I barely had enough money to feed myself.
😂😂 made me giggle
Easy mistake considering then picture is edited SOOO ridiculously much 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who told chloe that wearing big boots and the same belt and that polyester hair piece with every dress is a good look?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£50 to review someone’s Instagram page. This woman is absolutely deluded!!! She can’t stick at anything! Only fans = 2 weeks, healthy eating =1 week (if that) online course= haven’t actually seen any proof that’s she even doing one! She’s just full of crap and swears in front of her children. If she wants to be taken seriously she really needs to stick to one things and actually work for it as she is coming g across as a complete joke!!!

Did she seriously just pitch the bright idea of making mini egg things for Easter 🤣 fml, would NEVER have considered that 🤣 this is just classic car crash toad and I am living for it!

P.S what happened to her parenting page?
Flopped just like everything else!!! Who in their right mind is gunna take parenting tips off a woman who swears constantly in front of her own kids 😤😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually laughed out loud when she said “I put 100% into everything I do”. Her whole insta is proof that this is far from true. She can’t even hoover her bedroom carpet for a clothing ad she’d rather just edit the pic 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.