Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did clearly say he has to test for work each week.. he didn’t think he had it. It’s mandatory for his job
I’m sure if your works testing you, you don’t go to a covid test centre for it I might be wrong though.

Reactions: 3
So I’ve followed Chloe for a while now I’ve always found her social media... questionable but I couldn’t unfollow because it was interesting to me.
I recently saw her story of Aaron going for a COVID test due to work requesting them weekly... but why NHS? I am so confused surely that’s a waste of NHS resources! I messaged her innocently asking if his employer was lying for private tests or asking him to go for NHS ones (which he’d have to lie to get) and I’ve been blocked!!?
At first I thought she’d deleted Instagram because it came up user unavailable so I googled her name and came across this thread... I’m glad to see no one else bought the apparently living in a car off a bar of galaxy too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m sure if your works testing you, you don’t go to a covid test centre for it I might be wrong though.
I’m a front line nurse and have twice weekly lateral flows. If the lateral flow comes back + then I go for a PCR. What does he do for work?

Reactions: 3
So I’ve followed Chloe for a while now I’ve always found her social media... questionable but I couldn’t unfollow because it was interesting to me.
I recently saw her story of Aaron going for a COVID test due to work requesting them weekly... but why NHS? I am so confused surely that’s a waste of NHS resources! I messaged her innocently asking if his employer was lying for private tests or asking him to go for NHS ones (which he’d have to lie to get) and I’ve been blocked!!?
At first I thought she’d deleted Instagram because it came up user unavailable so I googled her name and came across this thread... I’m glad to see no one else bought the apparently living in a car off a bar of galaxy too 🤣🤣🤣
Welcome! You're one of us now 🐀🐀🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No company are sending workers for covid tests unless symptoms or lateral flow tests he shouldn't and no one should be using the testing sites as a drop in. My guess is he's having symptoms and chloe has probably been rule breaking she always is doing something dodgy when she's quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
After a full stop, you are supposed to write a capital letter to begin your next sentence. Also, youre should have been written as you’re.
xx

Oh I get it,
So everyone else can have their opinions on someone, but if I have my own opinion on Chloe, that isn’t the same as yours, then I’m not allowed to make a comment? Why is that fair?
Not even gonna waste my time clearly here for an argument advise everyone else to do the same tah tah 👋

Reactions: 4
Is this not a page to share your opinions on someone? Or do we all have to have the same opinion? If we don’t have the same opinion, then we must be Chloe Todd? Gosh what a boring thread if we can’t have a decent discussion on our different thoughts an opinions.
🐑
* and

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this not a page to share your opinions on someone? Or do we all have to have the same opinion? If we don’t have the same opinion, then we must be Chloe Todd? Gosh what a boring thread if we can’t have a decent discussion on our different thoughts an opinions.
🐑
You were being unnesscarily rude u can disagree without insulting people and coming off as snarky like i said theres really no point in arguing tbh

Reactions: 2
🐑
Nooooooo far from it, just your opinion is average at best and I don't tend to listen to those who think a day trip to a covid test centre and Starbucks drive thru is an adequate day out for a pair of.toddlers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nooooooo far from it, just your opinion is average at best and I don't tend to listen to those who think a day trip to a covid test centre and Starbucks drive thru is an adequate day out for a pair of.toddlers
You misinterpreted what I said. I don’t think a day in the car is a day out, but I’m saying it’s better than nothing. She can’t win if she doesn’t take them out and she can’t win if she does - that was my point.

🤦‍♀️ im done and goodnight
Yeah so you keep saying? X

You misinterpreted what I said. I don’t think a day in the car is a day out, but I’m saying it’s better than nothing. She can’t win if she doesn’t take them out and she can’t win if she does - that was my point.
Taking them for their dad's covid test isn't taking them out and doing something with them. It's not better than nothing at all so no she can't win.

Reactions: 6

Least I now have a trip planned for my kids tomorrow 😂 #dayoutideasforkids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Least I now have a trip planned for my kids tomorrow 😂 #dayoutideasforkids
Money saving ideas. No kids we aren't going for a nice walk today we are going to.watch people get tested for covid. Better than nothing guys

TAKING THEM FOR A COVID TEST ISNT DOING SOMETHING WITH THEM. IT DOESNT MATTER HOW YOU DRESS IT UP YOU CAN NOT PASS IT OFF AS TAKING THEM OUT STOP BEING DAFT

You made me shout ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He wouldn’t have to go to a testing centre once a week to get tested, the only time work will make u do that is if u come back positive on the lateral flow one first, which then he shouldn’t be going in shops.
But tbh wouldn’t even surprise me if they weren’t going to get a test at all and just used that as an excuse on her stories for a reason to be out roaming the shops and getting Starbucks😂 so it looked like she had a valid reason to be out and about but that clearly back fired😂😂😂

• Heart
Cant wait to get my kid out tomorrow, quick nip down the covid test centre, wee swing round sainsburys and a drive through coffee, what a belter of a day out for a toddler. Those kids must be so stimulated and not at all bored watching mummy drink crappy Starbucks and eye duck herself for Instagram with her tits hanging out. What a wonderful family fun Sunday, honestly we should all give it a go

• Haha
My mum is a teaching assistant and her work have asked their staff to get tested weekly. They don’t have the home tests. They done the mass testing in my area though so encourage people to get tested weekly in case they are asymptomatic. It is literally like a walk in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.