Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, still don’t see the problem with everyone going in the car? The common issue in this thread is the boys not leaving the house, they’ve left the house, they’ve gone for a drive and that’s a problem too? I honestly don’t understand the issue. I’m a NHS nurse and going in the car will not raise a spike in Covid numbers if they aren’t getting out and going in the shop. It makes no difference if they are in the car or if they are at home? So what’s the issue?
But Aaron going in the shop when he is being tested IS an issue, isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok, still don’t see the problem with everyone going in the car? The common issue in this thread is the boys not leaving the house, they’ve left the house, they’ve gone for a drive and that’s a problem too? I honestly don’t understand the issue. I’m a NHS nurse and going in the car will not raise a spike in Covid numbers if they aren’t getting out and going in the shop. It makes no difference if they are in the car or if they are at home? So what’s the issue?
Yes it will. If they have an accident, that requires more emergency services staff at the scene and in hospital. That is absolutely an issue and he should not be going to bloody Sainsbury’s after.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Your clearly here for an argument i dont get these people who come on here to start debates if u dont agree dont read k cool 👋 👋

Also funny how u never interacted in this thread before so clearly havent read all the threads and why people feel how they do when it comes to chloe have your thoughts thats fine but people are allowed theirs and comin on to a thread where you know a lot of us feel a certain way is just a bit silly not worth starting an argument really why waste your time ?

Ps “” are you actually screaming though”” sounds such a chloe thing to say hi chloe 👋

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I mean taking them for a covid test and Starbucks run is definitely the same as taking them for a walk.......

Reactions: 7
You do not go to a test centre weekly for work you do the flow ones and if you get a positive you have to go to the test centre or you go to the test centre if you have symptoms and have booked yourself one 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 11
Of course she wants to go out in the car. After being stuck in a flat all week and her not being able to drive, it’s just as good as Peppa pig world to them 🙃

Reactions: 3
Are you actually screaming though?

Not if he’s only doing a Covid test as part of the Covid regulations at his workplace. If he has symptoms or been advised by test and trace etc then yes it’s an issue. She said at the beginning he has to do them weekly for work... same as I do? I still have to go to the shop?
Also if he has been advised by test and trace then he should be isolating not going Starbucks or sainsbury but hey your the nurse

Sorry there is no excuse for them all to b going for a test as bad as them families who treat the food shop as a day out with their kids touching everything etc

Reactions: 4
Sorry there is no excuse for them all to b going for a test as bad as them families who treat the food shop as a day out with their kids touching everything etc
But but but, we say they don't take them out...... day trip to the test centre, Starbucks drive thru and sainsbury what more do those kids need in life. duck fresh air and child friendly activities.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion ‘Chlo’s having a strop because all her business ventures are a flop’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People have an issue with it because we are MEANT TO BE STAYING HOME. Not taking a bleeping day trip to a Covid test centre or supermarket. And if he is having the test and does end up being positive, they are all meant to be isolating so none of them should be going to the shop. We're a year into this tit now and a bit of common sense would go a long way, but no, that's exactly why we're still in this position. And no, a Starbucks is not essential. The only time the whole household is not required to isolate is if you have been contacting for contact tracing or if you have arrived home from abroad. I can't see a business sending employee's for a full blown Covid test every week when some results take a week to come back, they're be using lateral flow

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fact is she is an influencer she should be following the rules. A day out to the supermarket, Starbucks and watch Aaron get tested is not a day out. If she wants to do it fair enough but why record it and tell everyone knowing full well it’s wrong. A walk is fun for fresh air and exercise not sitting in a car whilst mummy and daddy run errands. Just pure boring for them. I can’t believe a ‘nurse’ is defending it 😂 I am ACTUALLY screaming at that.
The nurse should also know work places wouldn't send you to a test site unless you potentially had covid. They would literally do those rapid home test things.

Fact is she is an influencer she should be following the rules. A day out to the supermarket, Starbucks and watch Aaron get tested is not a day out. If she wants to do it fair enough but why record it and tell everyone knowing full well it’s wrong. A walk is fun for fresh air and exercise not sitting in a car whilst mummy and daddy run errands. Just pure boring for them. I can’t believe a ‘nurse’ is defending it 😂 I am ACTUALLY screaming at that.
The nurse should also know work places wouldn't send you to a test site unless you potentially had covid. They would literally do those rapid home test things.
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Teacher here and we are going to be lateral flow tests which is what he will be doing and only go for a full test if LFT comes up positive so no way should he be going around the shops. No 'nurse' I know would advocate that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You’re “a” nhs nurse (not AN nhs nurse) you’d know like my sister who is 1 that if 1 has suspected covid the family need to isolate and not go on an outing,especially in a car,if they crash or even break down and interact with others and have covid they pass it on.hes also going in shops.we are told to stay home not go for a drive,how as an nhs nurse don’t you even know the rules?youre not allowed a mass leisurely drive to a test site.youre chloe.

Reactions: 8
I'm a nurse and believe me if the lateral flow comes back you go get a test and stay the duck home not go about doing your errands after getting a test and potentially infecting other people. Such self behaviour.....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She did clearly say he has to test for work each week.. he didn’t think he had it. It’s mandatory for his job

Reactions: 2
She did clearly say he has to test for work each week.. he didn’t think he had it. It’s mandatory for his job
My husbands nhs worker front line they have lacteral flow tests not even nhs teachers etc etc r being sent for a proper test for work so his lacteral flow one must have come back positive if they sent every worker weekly for a test tests would be sky rocketing every week which there not

Reactions: 4
I mean this is the same girl who had a positive result herself and still mixed households, the same one who is so well know for her honesty.

My husbands nhs worker front line they have lacteral flow tests not even nhs teachers etc etc r being sent for a proper test for work so his lacteral flow one must have come back positive if they sent every worker weekly for a test tests would be sky rocketing every week which there not
But these frontline workers aren't as essential as chloe and her painter partner. Surely if they are going to do weekly tests it will be on painters and the like. Not the people who are working front line or with the children of those workers.
Although tbf to his boss he has probably seen chloes stories and wants to keep the rest of his staff safe from her reckless behaviour

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.