Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories no one is surely surprised her and Aaron have had issues maybe she needs to actually be a mother rather than filming and photos for the gram and now youtube again.

He looked bored and fucked off during that family game and that's what it should of been a family game no one else needed to see it all.

Can't believe she had Teddy when having covid selfish cow.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder if she did the track and trace because everyone around her Xmas day would have to isolate hollie would have to. But then I doubt they would follow the rule anyway

She has taken the covid one off her story

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she did the track and trace because everyone around her Xmas day would have to isolate hollie would have to. But then I doubt they would follow the rule anyway

She has taken the covid one off her story
whys that ? because it was up for hours so many would have seen that do u think she got backlash ?

whys that ? because it was up for hours so many would have seen that do u think she got backlash ?
Waiting for an I’ve been trolled by cyber rats emotional story from our Chlo.
She must have been called out, isolation is 10 days 😬 poor Teddy hope he hasn’t caught it from the skank queen.

Waiting for an I’ve been trolled by cyber rats emotional story from our Chlo.
She must have been called out, isolation is 10 days 😬 poor Teddy hope he hasn’t caught it from the skank queen.
yeah i hope he doesnt if i was his mum i would be fuming

Reactions: 2
I think chloe does read here as had an angry react from my long reply to the thread earlier.

She is so selfish I hope Teddy's mum and Teddy are OK

Reactions: 2
So I’ve followed chloe for years, from her girls mouth years... anyway I’ve read a lot on here people saying she needs help with food, am I the only one that thinks she doesn’t? I think it’s actually all for attention.... and once she
Goes to the GP for the help she needs it’s more attention to post on her stories and get sympathy for.... does that make sense?

Reactions: 9
So I’ve followed chloe for years, from her girls mouth years... anyway I’ve read a lot on here people saying she needs help with food, am I the only one that thinks she doesn’t? I think it’s actually all for attention.... and once she
Goes to the GP for the help she needs it’s more attention to post on her stories and get sympathy for.... does that make sense?
Agree with you

Reactions: 1
I’m friends with teddy’s mum and her family have tested positive
No wonder Aaron looked raging on her stories.she has put his high risk son in ill health the selfish horrible witch.i know Aaron’s mum and sister don’t have anything to do with her they dislike her and always have sadly they don’t even see Romeo or milo as they dont think Romeo is aarons and the only person who tolerates her is his dad and that’s once a year.shes never allowed round when he takes romeo once a month.aarons whole family love teddy and his mum but despise Chloe they shouldnt take it out on the kids though.poor teddy I hope he is ok.his mum went to lengths to shield him and the monstrosity toad has infected him.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.