Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck that poor woman's story suddenly becomes about Chloe...honestly stupid self obsorbed girl.

That throw back pic from las Christmas really shows the weight gain she looks much bigger in her story definitely not bloat

Reactions: 5
Watched her recap of the year, she looks so much better at the zoo when she's just in a t-shirt, shorts, no make up and normal hair. The dresses and face full of make up everyday are just too much.

Reactions: 8
For someone who was meant to be in lockdown most of the year she fitted in more social occasions than most during normality

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My stories would be so different as I’ve been in lockdown most of the year even though i live in Colchester..... lol

Reactions: 3
No chloe, nobody would ever have guessed you were having trouble with Aaron, I mean its not like you dont sleep separate, never spend time together, never interact with each other is it 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Selfish thats why all for herself not her kids
Peppa pug world the zoo and that cafe was all she did for the kids.how many drunk nights out and away with her mates though.she is all about herself.

She looks massive shes gained so much I live in Colchester I saw her and she’s a lot bigger in person.my cousin delivered pizza to her and told her to her face she looks so different and she said “it’s cow I have no make makeup on” she def edits her body on pics cos she’s about a size 18.nothing wrong with that but looks smaller on grid photos than she is

• Wow
She has Covid

Genuinely surprised she hasn’t mentioned this as soon as she tested positive

Reactions: 7
And surprise surprise is her grid post about going back to slimming world? Though she loved the ‘freedom’ of calorie counting. There’s no shame in switching up and trying new diets but the way she goes on and on about it.

Do you know what I think it is.. Slimmingworld gets her followers.. Slimmingworld meals get her tiktok views..
Slimmingworld gets her post likes..

Can not wait to see her post up her bullshit posts in slimmingworld Facebook groups again to gain followers.

Chole chloe chloe oh dear hahahaha

Poor Milo 😫 this is why I go ape when my kids touch doors and they know not to play with them lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone think its werid how Aaron is on stories more ?

She needs to realise if there relationship is in trouble it wont be fixed by just having a week together the effort has to continue else things wont change not being funny u dont need baby sitters either date nights in the house when the boys r in bed its not hard jeez

Reactions: 2
Poor Milo 😫 this is why I go ape when my kids touch doors and they know not to play with them lol
She’s too busy on insta to put attention to 2 toddlers.Aaron looks bored shitless and like he cant stand being there.cant believe her rule breaking and mixing with so many people she’s got covid,all those she’s put at risk the selfish cow and teddy who is high risk,so she had him at Xmas knowing she likely had it.shes a disgrace.doesnt even look after her own kids leaves them on computers or in other rooms so she can slouch about on insta all day so no way would I let her look after mine if I was teddy’s mum.stuck in a pokey flat wont even take them the park but spunks grands on Xmas.what she spent would easy pay for a little car or deposit for a house to rent.3 boys in a pokey bedroom and her priorities are presents and fillers and going out and away with mates.shes beyond selfish and will blame council for her living in a flat,she boasts about making great money she should go private and get a house,that’s no life for little boys stuck in that flat every day.plus someone in need could do with it,Surely council priority is for those who can’t afford luxuries like she spends on.milking the system she is

Anyone think its werid how Aaron is on stories more ?

She needs to realise if there relationship is in trouble it wont be fixed by just having a week together the effort has to continue else things wont change not being funny u dont need baby sitters either date nights in the house when the boys r in bed its not hard jeez
He looks like he cant stand being there.hes about 30&thats his life.he seems to work hard and has nothing to show for it&no normal relationship and has to even sleep on couch.he must feel like a prick.he should bin her and find someone who loves him and isn’t a lazy self cantered cow tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s too busy on insta to put attention to 2 toddlers.Aaron looks bored shitless and like he cant stand being there.cant believe her rule breaking and mixing with so many people she’s got covid,all those she’s put at risk the selfish cow and teddy who is high risk,so she had him at Xmas knowing she likely had it.shes a disgrace.doesnt even look after her own kids leaves them on computers or in other rooms so she can slouch about on insta all day so no way would I let her look after mine if I was teddy’s mum.stuck in a pokey flat wont even take them the park but spunks grands on Xmas.what she spent would easy pay for a little car or deposit for a house to rent.3 boys in a pokey bedroom and her priorities are presents and fillers and going out and away with mates.shes beyond selfish and will blame council for her living in a flat,she boasts about making great money she should go private and get a house,that’s no life for little boys stuck in that flat every day.plus someone in need could do with it,Surely council priority is for those who can’t afford luxuries like she spends on.milking the system she is

He looks like he cant stand being there.hes about 30&thats his life.he seems to work hard and has nothing to show for it&no normal relationship and has to even sleep on couch.he must feel like a prick.he should bin her and find someone who loves him and isn’t a lazy self cantered cow tbh.

Best comment of 2020 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.