Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine whatever happened, she wasn’t watching him :(
Yea cant be a planned thing like a minor op as he was eating she needs to be careful i know that other hospital trip was last year but if hes going in with accidents they will have to involve social

I can’t stand people who put photos of their kids in hospital on social media.
Fair enough you get the accounts raising awareness and documenting childhood cancers/illnesses, but a generic child sat in hospital bed is clearly attention seeking.

Hope the little one is ok.

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand people who put photos of their kids in hospital on social media.
Fair enough you get the accounts raising awareness and documenting childhood cancers/illnesses, but a generic child sat in hospital bed is clearly attention seeking.

Hope the little one is ok.
I agree it just comes across as content for sympathey

Reactions: 2
Is this what her content has come to. Chips on a hospital bed and a webcam ad

Reactions: 4
Not going to lie but I have a Mac book and the web cam is absolutely awful! I had to buy a plug in one for zoom calls!

Reactions: 3
Yep I had to do the same, was fuming - £1800 with a cam as tit as the one I had back when I had AOL dial screech up

Reactions: 2
she only got it so then she Could put a stupid sparkly filter over it. Lives in a tit place, gets driven around in a tit car but has a good laptop ✨✨

Reactions: 10
Hmm she's been very quiet last story was Romeo in hospital, the story seemed odd tbh 🤔

Reactions: 3
Hmm she's been very quiet last story was Romeo in hospital, the story seemed odd tbh 🤔
Yeah i did think that is it normal for children to get fluid build up in the legs ? My little ones never had it nor does anyone elses child i know ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.