Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night she posted what looked like the boys playing card games on her bed and this morning she back posting about their stingy hobit house šŸ„“

Also the video of her walking away from Holly and then walking back shows her TRUE body shape and size and once again proves that she edits the tit out of her pictures!!
Screenshot_20220124-095056_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220124-095041_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220124-095032_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220124-095136_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Last night she posted what look like the bots playing card games on her bed and this morning she back posting about their stingy hobit house šŸ„“

Also the video of her walking away from Holly and then walking back shows her TRUE body shape and size and once again proves that she edits the tit put of her pictures!!View attachment 1011367View attachment 1011368View attachment 1011369View attachment 1011370
Thats why i think editing your pictures is silly shes made herself look silly no issue with being bigger /normal size but when people see you unedited there going to notice

Reactions: 6
Last night she posted what looked like the boys playing card games on her bed and this morning she back posting about their stingy hobit house šŸ„“

Also the video of her walking away from Holly and then walking back shows her TRUE body shape and size and once again proves that she edits the tit out of her pictures!!View attachment 1011367View attachment 1011368View attachment 1011369View attachment 1011370

And she said in a previous story that that coat is a size 12ā€¦
Size 12 my arse!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why not both look and smile at the camera for a nice photo? Itā€™s like sheā€™s got something to prove all the time. Nothing natural about that forced relationship honestly.

Reactions: 11
Her body is still an amazing size (coming from a proper fatty here) but itā€™s so wrong that sheā€™s editing her pictures. She puts so many before/after photos of her ā€œjourneyā€ for weight loss and if it isnā€™t a true representation of herself then all those followers she got through slimming world etc will soon be dropping like flies

Reactions: 9

Also the video of her walking away from Holly and then walking back shows her TRUE body shape and size and once again proves that she edits the tit out of her pictures!!View attachment 1011367View attachment 1011368View attachment 1011369View attachment 1011370
This is why she has a complex about her body using filters and body editing will do that

Her body is still an amazing size (coming from a proper fatty here) but itā€™s so wrong that sheā€™s editing her pictures. She puts so many before/after photos of her ā€œjourneyā€ for weight loss and if it isnā€™t a true representation of herself then all those followers she got through slimming world etc will soon be dropping like flies
I feel when people do this they are only cheating themselves. Like show a real before and let people see how hard you worked!

Reactions: 4
This may be a stretch but Iā€™m not convinced that Chloe is into Holly that much? I think she wanted to be in a lesbian relationship for the content tbh and I think sheā€™s going through some weird phase and in a years time sheā€™ll be back to dating guys.
And I donā€™t like to say that, because Iā€™m bi and I hate it when people say ā€œitā€™s just a phaseā€ but thereā€™s just something so off about their relationship and I canā€™t put my finger on it.. maybe itā€™s just because Holly creeps me out lol, but I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she cheats on her

Also it was a few weeks ago but I started to really think it after Chloe posted a story saying something like (paraphrasing here) ā€œnow that Iā€™m dating a lesbianā€ then quickly corrected herself to ā€œnow that Iā€™m in a gay relationshipā€ just seemed kinda weird to me but again maybe Iā€™m reaching šŸ˜…

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here. Just noticed I canā€™t find GM facebook group? Has it been deleted? I canā€™t imagine why id be blocked i never comment or post anything on there.
I got blocked and I didn't do any thing

Reactions: 2
I know someone above has already shared this photo. But in real life this is how much she edits her photos. I'm surprised she even kept it up. That's probably the main reason she doesn't go out because then people will see what she really looks like. There's 1 thing to look different to your profile pic to real life but this is on another level. There is absolutely nothing wrong with how she looks in real life

Attachments

• Wow
I know someone above has already shared this photo. But in real life this is how much she edits her photos. I'm surprised she even kept it up. That's probably the main reason she doesn't go out because then people will see what she really looks like. There's 1 thing to look different to your profile pic to real life but this is on another level. There is absolutely nothing wrong with how she looks in real life
She has it in her head that people (us) judge her badly on how she really looks, so clearly edits to how she wants to look. But all I've seen over the last few days is people mostly saying she looks fine unedited but not much like her edited pictures.

Thing is her body/figure/size is absolutely fine and really , she isn't that big at all however it's awful how she clearly over edits her photos when she really doesn't need to. And if anything she looks bigger when you see natural photos because of how much she edits her photos

I am quite a chubby girl and would love to be her size (but me and my partner happily love our snacks too much). She is a pretty normal girl when natural but it is incredibly boring seeing her use filters non stop and whining about her appearance. Really frustrates me how many ā€˜influencersā€™ are catfishes and obsess over filters such as to look tan but in real they are normal pale. Is the world that pathetic now that Chloe canā€™t talk about her shitting on her girlfriend or a random selfie without using a filter?

She even uses filters on her children for goodness sake. Imagine the boys being older looking at young pictures of themselves but every single one isnā€™t realistic because mummy wanted you to look tanned with brighter eyes.

I am quite a chubby girl and would love to be her size (but me and my partner happily love our snacks too much). She is a pretty normal girl when natural but it is incredibly boring seeing her use filters non stop and whining about her appearance. Really frustrates me how many ā€˜influencersā€™ are catfishes and obsess over filters such as to look tan but in real they are normal pale. Is the world that pathetic now that Chloe canā€™t talk about her shitting on her girlfriend or a random selfie without using a filter?

She even uses filters on her children for goodness sake. Imagine the boys being older looking at young pictures of themselves but every single one isnā€™t realistic because mummy wanted you to look tanned with brighter eyes.
Pet peev of mine and its not just chloe it's anyone who filters pictures of their kids. They don't need it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.