Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree , although she seems to always do a similar set up for the children's birthdays with cookies / cakes and balloons ( I remember one year she did a big balloon arch etc ) , she never seems to put as much effort in as she has with Holly which is awful.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I agree , although she seems to always do a similar set up for the children's birthdays with cookies / cakes and balloons ( I remember one year she did a big balloon arch etc ) , she never seems to put as much effort in as she has with Holly which is awful.
Shes got so much worse since being with holly tbh there both as bad as each other

Reactions: 1
What awful people they both are childhood is so short make their birthdays special not some grown ass adult

What awful people they both are childhood is so short make their birthdays special not some grown ass adult
Exactly right ? The behaviour is so strange to me i love making fuss of my little one on their birthday its not about the gifts its about the effort that dont have to cost much the fact she did all that for holly compared to what milo got is a joke no wonder shes losing followers shes a crappy person

Reactions: 3
I'd never dream of doing such a big birthday thing for my other half and not our child. The minute our child was born our birthdays didn't really matter tbhπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
I am sure the kids will love growing up confused why holly gets all that and they never get anything compared πŸ’”
100% agree with you. And even if Holly's not on the scene in years to come Chlo will find someone else to sponge off and put before her kids!

Shes got so much worse since being with holly tbh there both as bad as each other
I don't even think she's worse because of Holly ( although she definitely doesn't help ) I just think she was like it the whole time but when Aaron was there he wouldn't allow her to be as crappy so it wasn't as obvious.

Reactions: 5
Milo vs Hollie.... Absolutely heart wrenching πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
View attachment 1004445
Those poor boys. Even if they don’t understand now they will one day.

Chloe you are a terrible and lazy mum, you do not deserve those boys. If you decide to have more children in the future you are incredibly selfish.

It is sad as she can make the effort she just chose not too. Prioritising her creepy relationship over her babies. I am sure her friends and family are all thinking the same.

I can imagine her now keeping clock watch on when she can dump her inconveniences off 😭

Reactions: 3
Again, why does everything have to be so crude between them? We get it you're a lesbian you have lesbian sex, you both have vaginas
There sex obsessed even discussing the weekend away she was speaking about hot tub sex while milo was in ear shot just so weird everything is about sex sex sex with them

Yeah the hot tub convo was bleeping grim. Air bubbles going in her fairy. The only air bubbles in her body are in her skull, rather than a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I usually am a lurker but today has actually made me feel so sad for the boys. Forget material things and displays, but it’s so clear to see how much excitement she has for hollys birthday which she is never like for the boys. As someone else said you can actually sense her counting the hours to get rid of the boys, no child should ever feel like that. I actually feel genuinely so sorry for them. Partners should always come second and it’s very very clear in Chloe’s eyes this is not the case. Children are so clever, and understand more than we sometimes give them credit for - they will absolutely pick up on this πŸ˜₯

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.