Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in a small space of time thats

Converse
New clothes
Meals out
Mac book
Desk
Ordering starbucks coffee
Takeaways
Tacky braclets

what have the boys had ? Nothing
As usual, it's the chloe show, all about her and what she wants, not even needs just frivolous stupid wants for an overgrown child who has no business being a parent because she's too selfish to see beyond the end of her own nose 😡😡 she needs to grow up and act like a 24 year old mother not a stroppy teen in the worlds grossest lesbian relationship with a codependent mole person

Reactions: 6
This weekend away too..
Yea no other parent i know acts like her also the matching tattoos and horse riding after the boys were so excited she could have easily booked a session for them to go by now but no all about her selfish cow

This weekend away too..
She is selfish and not maternal what so ever shes always seen them boys as an inconvienance even before holly she is just a lot worse now it really
Makes me sad that as a mum she has no desire to do stuff with them to make memories she constantly saids her best memories as a kid were playing games etc but lets be real most of the time there in their bed room they do not even sit and eat dinner together it really is sad i know certain things are just normal nowadays but the kids literally get nothing she even dumps them on the neighbour every chance she gets

and i know she most likely thinks it does not matter as they go out with Aaron thing is they will just grow up realising they didnt have many memories with chloe its sad and i really hope she wakes up and sees it before its too late

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
PRC test 😂 trying to make herself look thick because she thinks it’s cute and edgy makes me want to SCREAM

Reactions: 7
As usual, it's the chloe show, all about her and what she wants, not even needs just frivolous stupid wants for an overgrown child who has no business being a parent because she's too selfish to see beyond the end of her own nose 😡😡 she needs to grow up and act like a 24 year old mother not a stroppy teen in the worlds grossest lesbian relationship with a codependent mole person
SHES bleeping 24?! i thought she was 29!!! I know she acts like a year 9, but me at 24 was living my best life, she’s having a midlife crisis at 24? Girllllllllllll no

Reactions: 4
Me at 24, I had two toddlers and if I didn’t spend the day doing eleventy billion activities with them, I’d have gone insane. How anyone can sit on their arse like this I don’t know.

Swear the boys never got this much effort on their birthday

Seriously do em a favour chlo give them to Aaron your a joke of a mum its embarrassing
Just seen this this morning and I must admit it's pissed me off because she's never shown things like this for her kids. I have had to unfollow now because otherwise I'd end up messaging her direct the daft bint.

Reactions: 7
Swear the boys never got this much effort on their birthday

Seriously do em a favour chlo give them to Aaron your a joke of a mum its embarrassing
I saw this and honestly she didn't make this much fuss for her kids wtaf is wrong with chloe

Reactions: 1
I am sure the kids will love growing up confused why holly gets all that and they never get anything compared 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly it actually angers me so many people cant have kids or have lost babies i myself have been through loss and you know what people like chloe do not deserve kids also thought they were going away this weekend so why make all that effort at home to not even be there ? They are a bleeping joke them poor boys are going to grow up with resentment towards her i can see it happening

Reactions: 3
She really makes me sick. Her poor children. How can she make that much effort for her james Arthur looking thing but not her adorable children 😢

Reactions: 2
She really makes me sick. Her poor children. How can she make that much effort for her james Arthur looking thing but not her adorable children 😢
A bleeping life size storm tropper as well sorry but wtf how old are these pair 😂😂😂

no i agree i just remember the boys getting one banner if i remember rightly?

Reactions: 3
This has broken my heart this morning, they really don't care about those poor wee boys at all. She continually hurts them just to keep Holly, first the horse riding when you could see how excited they were about the idea and now a big fuss for a birthday when they got one crappy banner. It's cruel what she's doing to them, just admit it chloe, you're a tit mum and they are standing in the way of your lesbian MGK Megan Fox love story

• Heart
please Aaron someone step in now and save them boys before its too late chloe is clearly uncapable of being a mum she WILL damage them long term if its not stopped now

Any parent who puts their partner above their kids is scum and chloe is the lowest of the low, those poor kids have to see how much more she prefers Holly to them all the time

Any parent who puts their partner above their kids is scum and chloe is the lowest of the low, those poor kids have to see how much more she prefers Holly to them all the time
Imagine giving your kids one crappy banner and presents from ziltch then giving your partner all that and a weekend away

Reactions: 1
Omg the effort she's gone to for Holly's birthday compared to the effort she makes for her boys is awful! I hope Romeo or Milo sabotages it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.