Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am guessing something to do with food is her next ‘business venture’ ☠

Reactions: 3
Naughty because of neglect, he doesn’t need a diagnosis! Urgh makes me so angry, she needs to get off her arse and do stuff to stimulate their brain that doesn’t involve tv, tablets or cafes

Reactions: 5
Naughty because of neglect, he doesn’t need a diagnosis! Urgh makes me so angry, she needs to get off her arse and do stuff to stimulate their brain that doesn’t involve tv, tablets or cafes
She probably only wants a diagnosis so she can claim for disability for him and carers allowance for herself. I’ve got benefit scroungers in my family and they do the same with every kid they have so they have the excuse to not work. Vile.

Reactions: 8
She probably only wants a diagnosis so she can claim for disability for him and carers allowance for herself. I’ve got benefit scroungers in my family and they do the same with every kid they have so they have the excuse to not work. Vile.
Along with child DLA and everything else. Mothers like that only want a diagnosis for their kid, any diagnosis.

Reactions: 1
Along with child DLA and everything else. Mothers like that only want a diagnosis for their kid, any diagnosis.
I have a friend like this, we was really close when my son was diagnosed and then she started asking the oddest questions about dla how I got the diagnosis etc… I told her because we was close and I genuinely thought she was curious, a week later she says about how she thinks her son is autistic and shes going to the doctors for him to be diagnosed (lol) they have point blank said they don’t think he is, nursery have but she will not have it. I speculate it’s so she doesn’t have to work. The child when I see him is always stuck on his tablet, always ignored, told to be quiet whenever he talks which breaks my heart as my wee boy is non verbal. Pigs the lot of them

Reactions: 6
“Sorry to Lick my own fairy again but I make the best scrambled eggs”
I’m done 💀
bleeping moron - that term isn’t cute it’s vile

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“Sorry to Lick my own fairy again but I make the best scrambled eggs”
I’m done 💀
bleeping moron - that term isn’t cute it’s vile
Why does she have to be so disgusting all the time? Why is everything sex related? Even the 'valentines gift' idea she posted, if my partner bought me a towel that said 'cum towel/squirt towel' I'd be fully mortified and disgusted

Reactions: 7
Why does she have to be so disgusting all the time? Why is everything sex related? Even the 'valentines gift' idea she posted, if my partner bought me a towel that said 'cum towel/squirt towel' I'd be fully mortified and disgusted
Even hollys message “if your a good girl “ you can just tell it was said in such a sexual way what is wrong with her acting like a teen whos just lost her V card

Reactions: 5
When you’ve been moaning about your weight endlessly they are 😬😂
They kind of are when you aren't doing anything to equal out the amount of them she eats.
If you eat too much of anything it can be bad - no one food group is bad in itself as long as you're in a calorie deficit.
Chloes issue is her relationship with food in general. She restricts and then binges. Eating pasta everyday definitely isn't her main problem when it comes to food 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If you eat too much of anything it can be bad - no one food group is bad in itself as long as you're in a calorie deficit.
Chloes issue is her relationship with food in general. She restricts and then binges. Eating pasta everyday definitely isn't her main problem when it comes to food 😬
Yeah I get that. But the amount of carbs she eats vs the amount she moves etc won't help her loose weight.

Reactions: 2
What is this "Don't want to lick my own fairy" stuff? she keeps saying... like obviously you don't want to lick your own vagina, the phrase makes NO sense 😳🤣 Whatever happened to "Don't want to toot my own horn"? anyway?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.