Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currys do a pay monthly thing so it’s probably that!! MacBook on finance 😭😂. Yeah we will see tomorrow her plans I guess
I wonder if her credit rating would be good enough for finance though. Especially 1k on finance. Probs been bought from zilch.

Reactions: 4
Lurker here, finally joined to post.

Macbooks are crazy expensive, I have one because I have a Job that needs it.

Ya don’t need one to sit in the kitchen yammering about Zilch whilst ya kids cry in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can’t even look after a tv, why would she then spend over a grand on a computer! I guess the kids could watch gardens on YouTube on it as that’s the closest they’ll get to having one in the summer 😭

Reactions: 3
I bet she’s one of those girls that can never not be in a relationship. She’s never been a lesbian, especially not for Hollie. Come off it. Your fooling nobody.

Was she with someone before Aaron did anyone see that video on youtube where she tried saying she did not know what netflix and chill was 😂😂

I've macbook they're expensive but necessary if you need the features it has I can't fathom why chloe would need one. I also doubt she'd get the credit through currys or such as they do a hard check so probably zilch

Reactions: 1
Cams on MacBooks are shite, even on the more expensive models!

I hope one of the kids launches it whilst she’s faking being a lesbian with Holly.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more uncomfortable looking couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are they sat on her bed going through letters? 😬 why is she always in her bedroom, it’s weird

Where’s this special tent then? I just saw an ordinary kids pop up one 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly putting the tent right near where they sit and smoke makes me 🤢 them poor children be breathing in the fumes

The flat will stink. The smell of smoke will be embedded in the walls, curtains, sofas and carpets.
Poor kids.
🤢 i have no issue with smoking everyone do their own thing but to do it in your house where your kids are especially when you hear them constantly coughing 🥲 poor things

Personally believe it should be made illegal to smoke in a house where there are children under 18. Don't come at me just my opinion. It's in place for the car why not a house

Reactions: 14
Personally believe it should be made illegal to smoke in a house where there are children under 18. Don't come at me just my opinion. It's in place for the car why not a house
Whats worse is she has a balcony so why not take 3-4 more steps outside put a jacket on theres no excuse

170 likes and 0 comments on a post from 4 hours ago when you have nearly 36k followers is just embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.