Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member

new thread

here4thebants4673

like she makes out these ‘hate websites’ ruin lives etc yet she’s admittedly reading them about Elle Darby. Complete double standards 🤦‍♀️everything’s okay unless it’s going against her then she expects everyone to feel sorry for her.
My point exactly why is she reading this site when she claims its awful?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Im curious to know if anyone here is self employed how does it work if she cant afford to pay her taxes ? Which lets be real probably is the case

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
My partner and I both smoke we are naughty but never do it inside the house or around the kids. I would be so embarrassed to be giggling on tiktok over him smelling of fags, he would probably get up and leave me.
Yeah i have no issue with smoking at all just the immaturity of her behaviour isnt it

like i do get her behaviour is sort of normal after leaving a long term relationship however she has 2 kids really she should have stayed single for a bit took time to find herself and who she is i feel like shes got with holly and is literally becoming holly 2.0 because thats all she knows to do now i think its really sad she does not have a life away from holly either where are her friends like hollie and jazz connie the others it just seems odd how everyones slowly drifted away

Last edited: