Chloe Todd #18 Can you Zilch it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still neglecting her kids
Still pretending to be an influencer
Got a macbook
Went on holiday with frankenstein to celebrate her birthday
Aaron is a decent dad
Chloe is looking rough

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seeing her yet again go on about a fad diet (this time fasting) is making me so angry.....why even put this idea into her vulnerable followers heads who this could easily be a trigger for "I did it easily last year and lost 11lbs" there's girls out there who'll now think starving themselves for 3 days will be worth it. Yet she lasted a few hrs and says she can't do it 🙄 as a so called 'influencer' she's embarrassing....no consistency or anything, flitting from one random thing to another. Get a grip!

Reactions: 6
The way she talks about her body is so sad and so unhealthy. I hope the boys aren't listening in as they could unconsciously internalise it.

A 3 day fast is so unhealthy. And saying "we've not had anything else to eat today so that's good" no it isn't?!

She needs to choose a plan and stick to it, whether that's ww, sw, cc, IF it doesn't matter.

I don’t even think she thinks that bad about herself. I think she just constantly wants other people to validate her and tell her how much of a good person she is and how much of a good body she has which is really sad

Reactions: 7
I don’t even think she thinks that bad about herself. I think she just constantly wants other people to validate her and tell her how much of a good person she is and how much of a good body she has which is really sad
You can hear it in hollys voice somtimes when shes saying stuff to her it must be draining being with someone like that dont get me wrong its sad and i hope she seeks help if needed however if you need constant validation thats on you to sort it out

Reactions: 3
I was shocked when I seen that video of her walking when she went camping. Not because she’s big, because she isn’t, far from. But she’s also not like her pics on her grid

Reactions: 5
I was shocked when I seen that video of her walking when she went camping. Not because she’s big, because she isn’t, far from. But she’s also not like her pics on her grid
That's what will duck with her head

Another thread already

18 threads with only 37k followers. Surely she must know shes got a screw loose.

I just don’t understand how this is making her a full-time wage but I guess her bills are halved now that Holly lives there

• Haha
I just don’t understand how this is making her a full-time wage but I guess her bills are halved now that Holly lives there
Realistically it wont be she does no adverts any more never see boohoo plt taste of the tastes even anymore she gets money from ziltch but thats not really the same thing how she can say she earns anything is a joke holly and universal credit pay the bills also probarly gets money ffok Aaron between benfits holly ziltch and Aaron shes probably living the life of riley

I think it's an absolute cheek that she even calls herself an influencer. Her following has stayed roughly at 37k for MONTHS now. And it's mostly been on the decline rather than the increase. Most "influencers" I follow are rapidly gaining followers by the day, not staying at the same number for months on end. It's a joke that she even thinks this is a sustainable income, she does not compare to most influencers.

I wonder if Aaron pays maintenance? I imagine her home etc is paid for since we all know she’s on benefits even if she pretends not to be. The kids have next to nothing spent on them. I get you need to feed and clothe them still but, if I was paying maintenance on my children I’d expect them to get use out of it...not their mum and her never ending Starbucks fund!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.