Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
Cams on MacBooks are shite, even on the more expensive models!

I hope one of the kids launches it whilst she’s faking being a lesbian with Holly.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more uncomfortable looking couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Hey guys! I'm still not feeling great Covid has wiped me out. Iv had a few faceless accounts view my buisness page story though so I think Iv been figured out. We will wait and see

• Heart
  • Wow

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Anyone think she’s more bothered about the split now cos Aaron has also moved on?

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Like as much as i have my issues with chloe i think it would do her good to have a social
Media break it must be mentally exhausting to try and portray a life you simply just don't live i dont know why she don't accept shes not an influencer shes just a normal mum in a council flat nothing wrong with that either

She constantly changes because she does not just stop and live life in under a year shes gone from a long term 6 year relationship with a flat 2 boys to coming out as bi splitting with Aaron meeting holly moving her in there now engaged and then shes had her assualt case whatever happened there she needs to learn to live in the moment not through a phone and mentally process things before trying to fill some void in side herself
are you putin? You type very similar

• Haha

fakelol9

Why not both look and smile at the camera for a nice photo? It’s like she’s got something to prove all the time. Nothing natural about that forced relationship honestly.

loopscoop19

I recon she’s deleted most of holly becus she’s trying to act like she doesn’t live there so she can not get done for Benifit fraud again

Boymomma

Recap
Aaron's been doing funny shady stories about chloe
Someone commented on chloes live saying chloes cheated on Holly
Aaron's girlfriend @louisef1993 is getting bullied by another GM admin
Chloes exposing tattlers on her story and effectively doxxing them unless they message her and explain why they're on tattle.
Kelly had a tattle account which chloe found our about..
Holly bought a piercing kit online and pierced chloes ear/s I think
From my understanding early on in the live, it seemed holly had been talking to someone? Holly mentioned something about texting someone then said she was joking and said “you know I haven’t you checked my phone earlier”, Chloe went red and said yeah I did actually but not in a weird way… definitely weird.
Also a long time lurker and first time poster here 👀 😂

WilmaHun

VIP Member
To be honest, she's been a bit of a car crash since the split from Aaron. Maybe a break from social media will do her some good.

Ella18

It is absolutely fine to want to do things without kids. I love days where its just me and hubby BUT it is rare it is just us 2. Kids are always involved, and rightly so. They didn't ask to be born, we chose to have them so we choose to do things with them.. chloe drops them at the drop of the hat and would rather it was just her and hollie. Tbh it's better for the boys when she palma them off at least they're getting to do fun things instead of being sent to their room with their ipads while chloe 💩 all over hollie

Fifiandtheflowertots

Last night she posted what looked like the boys playing card games on her bed and this morning she back posting about their stingy hobit house 🥴

Also the video of her walking away from Holly and then walking back shows her TRUE body shape and size and once again proves that she edits the shit out of her pictures!!View attachment 1011367View attachment 1011368View attachment 1011369View attachment 1011370

And she said in a previous story that that coat is a size 12…
Size 12 my arse!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Loopyloo10

Thanks to cheap-bananas for the thread title.

Anyone care to do a thread recap?

All I can think of is
Chloe is still a shit mum
Holly is a walking red flag
Drunk piercings
Starbucks is still priority over doing anything with her kids
Kelly is psychotic, as is Demi
Aaron we Stan you.

Covered it all?

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She really believes she lost followers because she's decided her most recent fad is to be a lesbian? Nothing to do with the fact her content is inconsistent, her eating habits are unhealthy and not safe to be promoting, and most of all, she's boring! 🥴🥴

azza90

Chatty Member
I am sure the kids will love growing up confused why holly gets all that and they never get anything compared 💔

• Heart