Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s under his property business page on there. He must have used that cos it’s got 25,300 followers.
He said he’s sent copies of all Jaynes (Devan1) messages to her.
Can you confirm this Jayne

I don't think so when the account only got made to comment that 😆
IF it was true… he’d be on thin ice doxxing people so publicly. Unless I’ve missed something I can’t see anything posted here that hasn’t come directly from Chloe’s public Instagram or the local press. (The photo of his house that @Devan1 posted I know came from his private insta but it has also been revealed by the gazette previously because I’ve seen it. I’m assuming he approved it?)

eta I can’t actually find the house picture on the gazette pages now, only a similar sort of sketched version. Must be one of those mandala affect things cos I was so sure I had seen it 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I feel like we’re talking in riddles 😂
I’m just gonna draw a line and not get involved in this particular “gossip” because it’s frying my brain 🤣

Reactions: 3
Agree - let's move on

The white dress Chloe has just tried on makes her look like a bog roll

I think a majority of her hauls are crap. Let’s face it she wears it once then sells it on pretty pointless and boring I think.

Reactions: 1
It’s not pointless if she’s being payed to try them on. Easy money isn’t it?
I think it’s pointless in the sense that these aren’t really items that she would choose to buy and wear, she is trying them on and sharing them as she is being paid to.
I’d much rather watch someone buy something they loved and share it with their followers as opposed to sharing any old gaudy shite just for the 💷💷

Reactions: 3
I find her boring as hell now. Used to like watching her years ago when she had dollywood but it’s just same boring shite day in day out. And yes I’ve unfollowed her 👋🏼👍🏻