Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know who Aaron thinks he is.
Has anyone seen his story in the restaurant? Blatantly taking the piss out of an overweight man. That poor man!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t know who Aaron thinks he is.
Has anyone seen his story in the restaurant? Blatantly taking the piss out of an overweight man. That poor man!!
I’m sure Aaron was overweight himself .You’d think he would know better than to take the piss out of people given he was crippled by a bloke running him over when he went round his house to try and fight him the twit

Reactions: 9
I’m sure Aaron was overweight himself .You’d think he would know better than to take the piss out of people given he was crippled by a bloke running him over when he went round his house to try and fight him the twit
Aaron has the face that looks like he should be fat . Loool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine how they would feel if someone was taking the piss out of his legs or her weird eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine how they would feel if someone was taking the piss out of his legs or her weird eyes
Ikr ,he literally got crippled and she looks like sid from ice age so to publically mock someone is a bit rich

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to cut the story to upload.

Then continues to zoom in on the poor guy

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I had to cut the story to upload.

Then continues to zoom in on the poor guy
Absolutely disgusting, especially when his girlfrined is a self acclaimed 'influencer'. Is this on twitter? I'm sure if half of her followers actually realised what her and Aaron's mentality was towards people then they wouldn't follow them. Disgusting.

Thing is, if he's shaming overweight people like this, then I dread to think what else he thinks about.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ikr ,he literally got crippled and she looks like sid from ice age so to publically mock someone is a bit rich
its not right at all, I wouldn’t of dreamt of calling him slender man befor he picked on someone else the dick

Reactions: 1
Absolutely disgusting, especially when his girlfrined is a self acclaimed 'influencer'. Is this on twitter? I'm sure if half of her followers actually realised what her and Aaron's mentality was towards people then they wouldn't follow them. Disgusting.

Thing is, if he's shaming overweight people like this, then I dread to think what else he thinks about.
No i got it from his insta story

She’s reduced the house on Brass Castle Lane.She paid £385k for it, ripped it apart and has now got bored (not like her at all) and struggling to sell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s reduced the house on Brass Castle Lane.She paid £385k for it, ripped it apart and has now got bored (not like her at all) and struggling to sell it.
I think it would have been easier to sell as it was before the 'renovation' she's absolutely butchered it

Reactions: 2
It a bit funny the location the farm lane infront of it with tractors going past. Also not enclosed garden for kids

She is LIKE LITERALLY the most up her own arse spoilt brat I have ever seen and LIKE OBVIOUSLY so not relatable to anyone at all. What happened to her 'I can teach you how to be like me' new business? Probably started and ended as quick as all her other ventures, LIKE LITERALLY!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cant deal with those staring into the camera smiling whilst walking towards it in different outfits videos. Feel like she's stuck on repeat. What a bimbo. Also her tan is getting quite ridiculous now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant deal with those staring into the camera smiling whilst walking towards it in different outfits videos. Feel like she's stuck on repeat. What a bimbo. Also her tan is getting quite ridiculous now!
Bimbo 😂😂 howling!! Sums her up beautifully 🤣🤣