Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad was sentenced to 27 months in 2007 for selling knock off designer gear; Google Wayne Spriggs counterfeit and a council report gives the details. By all accounts her dad was in and out of prison when she was growing up. The whole family are criminals. There’s always cars, taxis and ice cream vans turning up at the door to buy or collect from Aaron and it isn’t watches they’re buying. The local paper are trying their best to rewrite the history of this family by posting stories about Chloe, Aaron and Wayne and their ‘thriving’ businesses - truth is all the businesses are a front for cleaning money.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her dad was sentenced to 27 months in 2007 for selling knock off designer gear; Google Wayne Spriggs counterfeit and a council report gives the details. By all accounts her dad was in and out of prison when she was growing up. The whole family are criminals. There’s always cars, taxis and ice cream vans turning up at the door to buy or collect from Aaron and it isn’t watches they’re buying. The local paper are trying their best to rewrite the history of this family by posting stories about Chloe, Aaron and Wayne and their ‘thriving’ businesses - truth is all the businesses are a front for cleaning money.
Ooooo..... this is rather interesting! Please give any (and all) of the ☕!!!!

Reactions: 2
Ooooo..... this is rather interesting! Please give any (and all) of the ☕!!!!
To find out about Aaron’s ’accident’ Google Andrew Platts. There’s a few interesting articles about the court case and what the jury heard. They claimed the preceding argument was about a Facebook post, it wasn’t. Aaron has been left in a right mess (I don’t have any sympathy, if he hadn’t gone to the house it wouldn’t have happened). Apparently his legs were wrapped around the wheel in the wheel arch so you can only imagine the damage that was caused. He walks with walking sticks and although out of wheelchair now I don’t think it will be long before he’s back in it, one of Chloe’s IG post had a photo of them in Christmas pjs; you can see that he has absolutely no muscle in his legs, he doesn’t walk well and wears special supporting shoes/boots. I’m not a doctor but I can’t see his walking improving only getting worse as he gets older. But he should consider himself thankful he’s alive unlike some of his customers.

Reactions: 7
To find out about Aaron’s ’accident’ Google Andrew Platts. There’s a few interesting articles about the court case and what the jury heard. They claimed the preceding argument was about a Facebook post, it wasn’t. Aaron has been left in a right mess (I don’t have any sympathy, if he hadn’t gone to the house it wouldn’t have happened). Apparently his legs were wrapped around the wheel in the wheel arch so you can only imagine the damage that was caused. He walks with walking sticks and although out of wheelchair now I don’t think it will be long before he’s back in it, one of Chloe’s IG post had a photo of them in Christmas pjs; you can see that he has absolutely no muscle in his legs, he doesn’t walk well and wears special supporting shoes/boots. I’m not a doctor but I can’t see his walking improving only getting worse as he gets older. But he should consider himself thankful he’s alive unlike some of his customers.
I kind of knew some of the story and agree, there’s far more to it than anyone will know. Interestingly the local media have removed all negative stories too and I recall there being a Middlesbrough based gossip forum that had a very active thread about the whole Strawberry Fields incident with some rather eye watering detail. I have tried to find it but it’s totally vanished.
It’s terrible that they can flaunt their wealth (her 17 year old brother got a Mercedes convertible for his b/day) 😳 yet on companies house both her and Aaron have very little net value. Surely promoting themselves on social media must raise their profile enough for HM Revenue to notice?!

Reactions: 5
Chloe partner Aaron … he has messaged my mates in the years of being with Chloe one was before his daughter and my mate said to him u have a girlfriend so why is he asking her out so he started getting pissed off n swearing n bloked her as he was scared she would tell Chloe although she didn’t know her and wouldn’t of , then another time ..after they had a kid last and other one of my mates went to get a watch of him so he started messaging her and sending emojis on her pics of his cars …. I’m assuming he does this a lot and she is aware of this so hence why she doesn’t post with him either way she looks like she’s enjoying herself so why not if he’s making a mug like that of her … she seems lovely though compared to him he is quiet arrogant in person!!

Reactions: 4
All that money and not an ounce of taste or class 😂🙈 she’s always reminded me of a traveller, her over the top tacky style and loves a knock off 😂 her house is veryyyyy understated for the money they are meant to have

All that money and not an ounce of taste or class 😂🙈 she’s always reminded me of a traveller, her over the top tacky style and loves a knock off 😂 her house is veryyyyy understated for the money they are meant to have
I always thought she maybe was a traveller. The garish outfits, the obsession with cleaning, stand by your man no matter what.

Reactions: 3
I know she’s admitted she’s no cook and I respect her for giving it a go but that mince looks disgusting

Reactions: 1
That concoction she’s made looks rank 🤮 kudos to her for trying.
However I do find it really odd that the boyfriend has comment from his business Instagram saying thank you to her 🥴

Reactions: 1
She thinks River Island is expensive but she’s got a G Wagon sitting in her driveway 😂😂🙈 alrightyyy then 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
there's been no sign of Petra the picture perfect Pomeranian.... around the time Clo started cooking, is there a link?!
In all seriousness, I hope the little thing is ok, be such a shame if she has been rehomed after the novelty has worn off.
Also, the new pics for the SoClo brand-thing... is it just me or does she look stoned?!

She thinks River Island is expensive but she’s got a G Wagon sitting in her driveway 😂😂🙈 alrightyyy then 🙈🙈🙈
but it you're not paying for said G-wagon, RI must seem on the costly side.... (have heard that the car centre the car was 'bought' from has some rather questionable links to certain people)

I know she’s admitted she’s no cook and I respect her for giving it a go but that mince looks disgusting
it didn't look cooked, it actually resembled brains... can't imagine how bad it tasted :sick:

• Haha