Chloe Sims

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Chloe acted defensive and almost embarrassed when Elliot had done an interview and said about how one of his children and Chloe’s daughter both had autism and it was one of the things they had bonded over. Chloe denied it at one point I’m sure which was strange. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. She’s never seemed maternal, she also used to constantly tell people who wanted kids what a big responsibility it is and be really negative about being a mum and act like it was a burden! She is someone who should never have been a mother.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure Chloe acted defensive and almost embarrassed when Elliot had done an interview and said about how one of his children and Chloe’s daughter both had autism and it was one of the things they had bonded over. Chloe denied it at one point I’m sure which was strange. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. She’s never seemed maternal, she also used to constantly tell people who wanted kids what a big responsibility it is and be really negative about being a mum and act like it was a burden! She is someone who should never have been a mother.
Aha, thanks. Yes, it's strange to be so defensive about autism. Madison did appear in a few early episodes with Chloe but I thought that it was very much a case of performance parenting.

Reactions: 3
She may be a tear, but it sure as hell wasn’t Elliot’s place to tell the world about her daughters private medical information.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’s desperately trying to get in Dan Edgar’s boxers now him and Amber have finished.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What does she actually do to make a living? I can’t work out where any money comes from. Does she even have a skill or talent?

What does she actually do to make a living? I can’t work out where any money comes from. Does she even have a skill or talent?
Onlyfans
---
I actually pity her poor daughter .. she seems lost over there.. in a house full of adults doing nothing all day while her mum is out galavanting around La .. she should have left her with her Dads mum at least it was a stable home.. she’s 18 now left school no job or course just doing tik toks and singing into mirrors ..

• Sad
  • Heart
Onlyfans
---
I actually pity her poor daughter .. she seems lost over there.. in a house full of adults doing nothing all day while her mum is out galavanting around La .. she should have left her with her Dads mum at least it was a stable home.. she’s 18 now left school no job or course just doing tik toks and singing into mirrors ..
Defo OnlyFans - not sure how much she can earn for that though?

Madi needs more stability. I always got the impression that her paternal grandparents raised her more than Chloe did.

Defo OnlyFans - not sure how much she can earn for that though?
It says she’s free subscription. Why would she not charge? Also how she making money? Doing “extra requests”? She has to be making money for it somehow or she just wouldn’t bother.
D3FBC065-B3D9-4671-B3FB-61D279705664.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1