Chloe Plumstead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She unfollowed her when Hannah was outed as a racist but last time I checked (which was some months ago) she was following her again. I found it really disappointing

Reactions: 5
She unfollowed her when Hannah was outed as a racist but last time I checked (which was some months ago) she was following her again. I found it really disappointing
I had a feeling about this as I saw Chloe had liked a recent reel from Hannah that appeared on my explore page.

Reactions: 1
I think so, after their first breakup I noticed she posts him a lot less, probably for the wellbeing of their relationship.

Chloe's supposedly beginner friendly gardening guide is absolutely not beginner friendly. She has written the exact opposite of what she proposed to write; an un-complicated, jargon free, beginners guide that doesn't frighten people off (in my opinion, anyway).

I got into gardening just before covid hit by buying a pack of seeds and a small bag of compost, sticking them in yogurt pots with holes in the bottom and plonking them in my windowsill. They grew. I was amazed. I got some different seeds and repeated.

I moved them to my garden when it warmed up. I had ZERO idea about soil type, soil PH, hardiness, annual/perennial/biennial, no dig methods, or mulch. And I didn't need to know to begin. A lot of it I still don't know now, and I've grown loads of different plants from seed, bulb, tuber, cutting and have a thriving garden. And I still can't bring myself to read all of Chloe's guide.

I definitely didn't need to buy a whole new container and a basket for transporting flowers and veg, still haven't got and don't need a dibber, and I'd argue many of the essential items she's listed people can manage without, definitely when just beginning.

I know it's harmless and there's bigger things in the world to get annoyed about but I really believe this is why so many people avoid gardening. Because even the self claimed easy-read, beginner friendly guides are far far from it. I actually bought a kid's book and still look at it now occasionally for that very reason

Reactions: 3
Popped on my explore page - what happened to her face? Too much filler?

LOVE!! her new hair. Massive improvement!
I don’t like it, honestly. Looks somehow unnatural, as did all the hair colours in her latest stories. Maybe it will look better washed out a bit.

I think an ashy blonde, or sth like bronde? would work better for her.

Reactions: 2
I still can’t believe what did she to kieran 🥴 bought a house together and then decided she didn’t want to be in a relationship and he left and now back together after realising it wasn’t what she wanted after all

Reactions: 2