Chloe Plumstead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ticking time bomb before she announces she’s not with K anymore. I’m calling it
I thought this too. A weekend recently she said she’d had the worst one ever (sorry I can’t remember which one, I’ve not really been on Insta and had a difficult time recently, so I’m not sure if it this weekend or last).

Reactions: 1
She just seems like quite a sad individual to me. Perhaps she needs to find someone more on her wavelength so that she won’t constantly feel ‘flat’ or the need to spontaneous things to fill a void?

Reactions: 3
Also I saw stories where she was out drinking with some friends…which is exactly what she did last time they broke up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tbh I do find that most couples that have a “first” break up go on to have a second permanent one.

*Key word: most*

Reactions: 2
I’ve followed her for a while but I’m a bit unobservant. Is she cross eyed? No shade, just never noticed before. I’m gonna sound like a pure witch but I think she thinks she’s hotter than she is cos she’s petite and blonde. Tries to dress in a way that other girls pull off but she just doesn’t 😳 she’s just looks like a slightly chubby midget. Aaaand now I’m going to hell 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
^ No I agree, she and I are the same height but she’s considerably skinnier, but her obsession with flares and overall: ugly clothes makes her look much bigger than she really is. I think she’s got some of the worst taste in clothes 😅

Was wondering if there was a thread and here it is!

What is her purpose as a creator? Does she work and do IG stuff on the side? She's literally dull AF, I'm so confused.

Reactions: 2
Was wondering if there was a thread and here it is!

What is her purpose as a creator? Does she work and do IG stuff on the side? She's literally dull AF, I'm so confused.
I actually like her because she's NOT like the majority of other influencers just ramming a load of clothing (and anything else) ads down our throats.

She writes for an online mag and has a job at a furniture company doing their marketing (I think).

On insta, she talks about sustainable fashion, gardening, general life feelings/experiences, books, some home bits.

She also runs a book club local to her.

Reactions: 7
She mentioned kieran on stories so I guess they’re not broken up 🤷🏻‍♀️

I didn’t think they were tbh. I feel like she’s just going through a mini self-love crisis and trying to find her feet

I really hate this copper hair on her, she'd look great fully brunette or if she went back blonde and took care of it (no more greasy slicked back ponies!!!) - if she went fully brunette I think she'd look stunning and not so washed out.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I really like her, she does seem self aware and genuinely nice. I’d love to hear more about her spilt and then reconciliation but I get why she probably wouldn’t want to write about the details!

Reactions: 5