Chloe Plumstead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Chloe so much so probably shouldn’t watch. I hope I manage to not constantly read here and defend her. Can guarantee for nothing. 😅

Reactions: 4
I’m gonna repeat my statement that I think chloe is the most boring person to stalk this earth, her outfits are dreadful, and I wish she would get a real job

Reactions: 3
Forgot about her existence! Used to go on her blog occasionally yearssss ago

Yes it’s gone!! So glad i screenshot! Must not be ready to talk about it yet she is probs drunk and posted and now regret

Reactions: 1
I reckon it was a joke, like it was the kind of selfie you’d post looking fit in the bar if you were single. Seems like her sort of humour to post then regret.

I do know loads of people who’ve split up just after buying a house together though! Always say they weren’t sure they wanted to commit in such a major way but were too scared to back out so go through with it then it unravels after and is a mess to sort out.

hmmm
I reckon it was a joke, like it was the kind of selfie you’d post looking fit in the bar if you were single. Seems like her sort of humour to post then regret.

I do know loads of people who’ve split up just after buying a house together though! Always say they weren’t sure they wanted to commit in such a major way but were too scared to back out so go through with it then it unravels after and is a mess to sort out.
hmmmm I am not sure surely she would just say that was a joke rather than deleting and then saying she loves girls who have obviously messaged. And yeah me too! happens very often - I am sure she mentioned before he has a weird working pattern atm like both employed and self employed? so maybe new job, new house, new responsibilities can cause friction

Also have noticed she has been a little quiet recently compared to usual and often using “I” when talking about house work and decoration rather than “we” she usually always uses 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
hmmm

hmmmm I am not sure surely she would just say that was a joke rather than deleting and then saying she loves girls who have obviously messaged. And yeah me too! happens very often - I am sure she mentioned before he has a weird working pattern atm like both employed and self employed? so maybe new job, new house, new responsibilities can cause friction

Also have noticed she has been a little quiet recently compared to usual and often using “I” when talking about house work and decoration rather than “we” she usually always uses 🤷‍♀️
Didn’t she mean the girls she was in the bar with whom she loves?

Reactions: 1