Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moo9595

VIP Member
See chloes had the baby. You’d actually feel sorry for her and the baby stuck with that absolute CREATURE for however long he stays 😂

Reactions: 1

Georginasparks

I was just coming here to ask the same question! Been very very quiet for a while now.... like completely disappeared... wonder is it true her hubby was on the run... and now he’s locked up.... 😳 and she’s had a slap of reality...
It must be, you don't just move to the UK to become the next big infulencer and then nothing, something big must of happened

• Haha

Spink

Not on social media for months .. gets a huge deal , any one any clues what this could be

De33dee

Nothing much bar being a racist/homophobic bully.. Destroyed teens lives in school and after. But in fairness her ex fella and his family where as bad. All went different schools but all renowned scum
How do you mean destroyed lives? Sounds serious and like there's a bit more to it than your average school bullying have been more than school bully

Turmeric123

VIP Member
See chloes had the baby. You’d actually feel sorry for her and the baby stuck with that absolute CREATURE for however long he stays 😂
That post was so greige I couldn't read it had to go back and loom again after your post 🤣
Reality of being a parent starts now

Georginasparks

Well well well "ireland next big influencer" has returned and all photos of an engagement are gone, the police deffo caught up with them

Moo9595

VIP Member
This one doing a job for clevamamma. Are they for real. The life she gave teens around Carlow and ex.. There's no justice in the world if this wan is signed to a pr company and selling baby products
What's the suss with her I've heard she was a DEMON at home but don't know the ins and outs

Nonamesally

Oh Chloe Nolan openly flaunting she’s in Dublin today way outside of her 5Km radius. Have reported her to the garda

Justamam

Makes sense why they had to up and move to the UK overnight, someone is obviously in with the wrong crowd
Yep had to get on that boat before the court date! He's not a very nice person it's more a case of he is the wrong crowd rather than him being with the wrong crowd! you wouldn't believe the charges against him if I told you!! How she ever got in a relationship with him is beyond me!

speakyourtruth

Where is Chloe gone? She seems to have disappeared? is she still in the UK?
I was just coming here to ask the same question! Been very very quiet for a while now.... like completely disappeared... wonder is it true her hubby was on the run... and now he’s locked up.... 😳 and she’s had a slap of reality...

Moo9595

VIP Member
Single mammy. You've got me wrong. You've never met me babe. I'm not Carlow local.

Pics of your child says the gobshite who put it up on their public Instagram with 11k.followers. 😂

I'd worry about not murdering your child with your stupidity first and turn the car seat around. It's also illegal ya dumb fuck.
Names and addresses is she well in the head (no haha). Wouldn’t be throwing in the money card either the unemployed fuck, the fellas dodgy 50s will only go so far 😜😜😜

Moo9595

VIP Member
Girls how long do we think it’ll take for Aaron to be caught up to tricks and herself left holding the can back on her flat arse in Carlow 👀

Georginasparks

I’m very surprised this forum hasn’t taken off. This girl is vile.. I seen all the racist remarks she had tweeted about previously. She also has been flaunting all of her house parties it’s a disgrace. Doesn’t deserve the platform she has to be honest
I'm Shocked myself, she seems like a nasty cow and now the engagement to the lad she just met, it's all a bit sus

NoseyParker3435

Well well well "ireland next big influencer" has returned and all photos of an engagement are gone, the police deffo caught up with them
Id say she called them on him. Apparently, he was beating her. To be fair I wouldnt wish that on anyone.
On the other hand shes blaming her wonky nose on him beating her but if you look back to older pics its always looked the same.