Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dontjudgeme321

She sticks at nothing..
She wasn’t in the salon in kilkenny a wet day.
She lasted in the stall in the shopping centre in Dublin two weeks at most.
Just seems to spend her days on the JJ kavanagh up and down and around the country

Reactions: 2

This one doing a job for clevamamma. Are they for real. The life she gave teens around Carlow and ex.. There's no justice in the world if this wan is signed to a pr company and selling baby products

Aaahh have they already sold the first apartment and bought a second property? I notice the red brick walls now in the bedroom...or more than likely, just moved rented accommodation / hotel :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hello again my scallionater friend 🤣🤣. Her fellas a drug dealer, hes on the run 🤦🏽‍♀️ he's going away when he comes back to Ireland. Absolute fools

newtothis_25

She's no fool. Her an her childhood boyfriend were the same. Bully's out and out. Even her ex's cousins are well known in the area for bullying in schools... Pure scum
I know I’m from Carlow myself so I know all about them. How brands work with her I really do not know.

• Heart

speakyourtruth

New boyfriend.. didn’t take her long to move on and it looks like she is already living with him too. I think she is an extremely naive girl!
Great tattlers think alike! 😉 I thought as much when I saw it... I was like... Jesus this girl moves very fast..but you’d think after all the drama with the 1st one.. she wouldn’t be so quick to be gushing about someone else... very immature really.

Moo9595

VIP Member
Aww she pregnant!
Was shocked when I saw it. For the babies sake I hope it all works out but Jesus I Wouldn’t swap places with her for anything. She’s in for a nasty shock with himself, as scauldy as they come and no real source of income (that he can declare anyway). She’s well aware of this by now tho…

mlerf

She is such a tart . Seems like a proper chavv. That accent
She’s an absolute kn@cker. She can’t spell anything on her stories, she curses the whole time as well- you can tell she dropped out of school at 16. Notice no one in Carlow supports her, just her fake new instagram friends

I seen them on teaspill on Instagram they have a highlight with all the screenshots. She’s absolutely horrible!
She's no fool. Her an her childhood boyfriend were the same. Bully's out and out. Even her ex's cousins are well known in the area for bullying in schools... Pure scum

dontjudgeme321

Aaahh have they already sold the first apartment and bought a second property? I notice the red brick walls now in the bedroom...or more than likely, just moved rented accommodation / hotel :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

dontjudgeme321

It’s so obvious it’s all going to end in tears... and trying to telling us they bought the apartment.... please!! 🤣 they are in Manchester from what I can make out....

Reactions: 1

Nonamesally

Irish influencer who seems to think covid doesn't apply to her weekly house parties, regular trips from carlow to Dublin and most recently called out for some extremely racist remarks she made on twitter, how are brands still working with her?
I’m very surprised this forum hasn’t taken off. This girl is vile.. I seen all the racist remarks she had tweeted about previously. She also has been flaunting all of her house parties it’s a disgrace. Doesn’t deserve the platform she has to be honest

Georginasparks

Looks like a hotel room to me not an apartment 🤔
Sure when she was doing a "tour" there was a sign stuck to the wall in the bathroom probs saying about leaving towels on the ground for cleaning 😂 it's probably like a stay city apartment, it's the greatest car crash ever watched