Chloe Khan #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally only knew it was her cos of the state of her blown up puffy top lip with no make up couldn’t believe my eyes!! Her hair looked well matted, what a state. The guy who she was with was like a middle aged fat man clearly had some money and he was coughing, sniffing and spluttering all in the road outside so they were obvs on a sesh. Distgustanggggg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I literally only knew it was her cos of the state of her blown up puffy top lip with no make up couldn’t believe my eyes!! Her hair looked well matted, what a state. The guy who she was with was like a middle aged fat man clearly had some money and he was coughing, sniffing and spluttering all in the road outside so they were obvs on a sesh. Distgustanggggg
sounds like it was her dashing husband Potato!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He has 3 sons by 3 different different women, and one daughter with Chloe.

He denied his first son, has nothing to do with him. No contact ever.That son is roughly about the same age as Destiny.

He has a 2 year old boy with a girl he was seeing for a year or two. He was in the boys life for a couple of months. But now hes not allowed to see the boy & has no contact.

He now has a new baby with some girl.

And of course he has Destiny with Chloe

Ians sister has custody of Destiny. She lives with her. Both Ian & Chloe only have visitation. Neither of them have custody. Ians sister takes Destiny visit Chloe & her mother once in a blue moon.
Thanks for clarifying- I hope destiny has a stable life with her auntie! Poor girl

Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha that was 10000% him. What the fook. What’s his story then anyone know? Bet they get sick of people thinking he’s her client 😂😂

Thank you! That’s weird she only comes up when I type that exact name
Same I tried to search her the other day and couldn’t find her. Not read on here for a while.

glad she’s still with her potato 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210902-172656_Instagram.jpg

More filler 🙄 seems she wasnt happy with her butt job.she said if she knew you could get bum filler she wouldnt have had butt surgery. I dont think she will ever be happy with herself 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No way she sleeps on her stomach. I have a boob job. Obvs nowhere near her size but I couldn’t sleep like that ever

Reactions: 5
No way she sleeps on her stomach. I have a boob job. Obvs nowhere near her size but I couldn’t sleep like that ever
I haven't had a boob job but I have breastfed and at times my boobs were huge and quite firm / solid 😅 no way could I have laid on my stomach! Unless Chloe's boobs just completely spread out to her sides 😳

Chloe ... Imma need answers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.