Chloe Khan #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Corinthia need to get on to whoever did the tiling in the spa. It's all squint 🤔
Screenshot_20210905-153651_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi all,

new thread for Chloe. What we know so far :-

Has a daughter called Destiny who she seems to have little to do with - and who lives with other family members.
Appeared on snog marry avoid ( many many moons ago now).
Ex factor reject - allegedly booted off for being unprofessional and being off her face ( was there Frankie Cocozza rumours where they were snorting coke together??:cautious:)
Has been married a couple of times - to mohammed imran khan and now to "fat raw potato " ( whose name i dont remember) - also posted that he was a weirdo on her IG profile.
Has had multiple cosmetic surgergies so she can become a real life barbie . Loves a filter or two.
Allegedly ( i say this as we dont have hard evidence to say this 100%) a porta potty with her bestie Katie Salmon in Dubai . Definatlely ( has or had) an adult working girl profile.
Thinks she is a property tycoon and claims to have a property portfolio yet there isnt any hard evidence to prove this. Could potantially own a home somewhere in West Yorks that she is currently renovating for her mum and Destiny.
Likes to take selfies of herself reading "how to be a millionaire books "

cant think of anything else to add? if i have missed something let me know and i can add it in. :)
there’s a few articles here. Her birth name is Chloe heald. Her mums white, dad was Iranian but she never met him. She changed her name from Chloe heald to Chloe saffiya khan when she married her Pakistani boyfriend. They broke up but she never changed her name back to heald just stuck with khan.

shes not married to potato shes still married to the khan one who murdered someone thats where khan name come from shes from wakefiled full english tries her best to look like shes not white english but she is
She’s fully British

Attachments

Reactions: 3
so from what am reading potato is like a pimp/boyfriend
i heard alot about her a john grey how she was his in house sex slave used to service his rich friends
her and monica monroe did not get along
she used to travel with him on private jets
so she is trying to keep up the lifestyle
her baby dad Ian hough wrote an article on her

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I understand that they didn’t work out and Chloe doesn’t have her priorities in order. I just don’t think selling a story telling others what a bad mother she is/was is the best of ideas. As one day your daughter will see it. Regardless if she is a great/terrible mother the daughter will have love for her. I’m glad he’s turned his life around so he can be present in his daughters life.

Reactions: 3
there’s a few articles here. Her birth name is Chloe heald. Her mums white, dad was Iranian but she never met him. She changed her name from Chloe heald to Chloe saffiya khan when she married her Pakistani boyfriend. They broke up but she never changed her name back to heald just stuck with khan.

She’s fully British
this was a funny read katie is in thailand now she seems to be keeping a low profile now maybe shes knows whats coming

Reactions: 2
She had a pretty awful childhood but was loved. She was always in trouble from a young age. Her and Ian reeked havoc. Joyriding, theiving, selling drugs etc.

He was a nasty piece of work but seems to have turned his life around. All about his kids now. Destiny is beautiful. Really happy, funny and adores her dad.
I find him a bit strange

Off topic but does anyone follow Peggy? Seems to be friends with CK
whos peggy is she a porta potty to

i just looked at her companies house she only has assets of £6.827 pounds not quite the millions she says

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.