Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless I’m blind he never posts that these are ads
There was a ruling on the ASA website about him a couple of weeks ago that was upheld. Basically he was promoting some gambling company and never declared it as an ad or something. So he was told he had to make it clear that stuff was an ad from now on - obv he doesn’t listen haha 😂

I keep reporting Chloe because I read on the ASA guidance that even if it is your own company you need to post ad. She never does it when promoting her cosmetics. Not sure if I misunderstood the guidance tho, it is kind of confusing haha

Reactions: 6
I don't watch her stories everyday, but last week she was moaning about narla the new pup being needy and waking her up in the night (erm...standard pup behaviour) and now its disappeared and only Ivy is there. Has she mentioned why? I can't believe how these people use animals as disposable props, it's vile

• Wow
Reactions: 15
new to this thread I am usually in the celeb gossip or hinch ones.

She is a fecking mess! I used to really like her in the early days when she was all a bit ditsy and dim. Felt sorry for her (ish) when she had her spats with Sam etc.
Now she (like the rest of them) have massively overdone the fillers and facial nonsense, and is famous for nothing much. I loved Geordie Shore when it first started, and I have mutual friends with Nathan (who has also turned into a 'do you know how I am' diva). I have just watched her stories for the first time in months and I am in shock... those LIPS!! W.T.A.F.

A friend of mine told me Chloe had someone out to measure for carpets in a house she was going to rent out and she was utterly vile, and asked them to make sure they were the cheapest carpets possible, she used a fake name and everything.

Give owa love - you're famous in your own postcode!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Unless I’m blind he never posts that these are ads
Yeah he doesn’t does he

new to this thread I am usually in the celeb gossip or hinch ones.

She is a fecking mess! I used to really like her in the early days when she was all a bit ditsy and dim. Felt sorry for her (ish) when she had her spats with Sam etc.
Now she (like the rest of them) have massively overdone the fillers and facial nonsense, and is famous for nothing much. I loved Geordie Shore when it first started, and I have mutual friends with Nathan (who has also turned into a 'do you know how I am' diva). I have just watched her stories for the first time in months and I am in shock... those LIPS!! W.T.A.F.

A friend of mine told me Chloe had someone out to measure for carpets in a house she was going to rent out and she was utterly vile, and asked them to make sure they were the cheapest carpets possible, she used a fake name and everything.

Give owa love - you're famous in your own postcode!
They all look the same and go on the same now. So she pretends she is down to earth and then is vile to people. You can just see she is like that can’t you. So is Nathan a diva now too. I thought he seemed down to earth but I suppose they all hang about together so they must all think they are above everyone

Reactions: 8
They all look the same and go on the same now. So she pretends she is down to earth and then is vile to people. You can just see she is like that can’t you. So is Nathan a diva now too. I thought he seemed down to earth but I suppose they all hang about together so they must all think they are above everyone
I've been to places where he's been and depending on who's there or what mood he's in its either really nice, doesn't speak at all or utter diva! I've seen people shout hi to him in Darlington town and he just looks at them like they've tit on his plate.

Hes just moved into the street where my mate lives and she is dreading restrictions being lifted in case he starts having all the cast over for late night loud parties.

Reactions: 9
I've been to places where he's been and depending on who's there or what mood he's in its either really nice, doesn't speak at all or utter diva! I've seen people shout hi to him in Darlington town and he just looks at them like they've tit on his plate.

Hes just moved into the street where my mate lives and she is dreading restrictions being lifted in case he starts having all the cast over for late night loud parties.
I feel for her having him next to her. I hate it when people can be nice sometimes and not the next. Just be decent all the time . It makes you think that like you said they are only nice around people they need to be nice too

Reactions: 7
WHY is she celebrating 3.6m followers?! What a ridiculous number to buy balloons for 🤦🏻‍♀️ And why can’t she wear clothes ffs. She screams STIs, fishy fanny and a battered kebab 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
WHY is she celebrating 3.6m followers?! What a ridiculous number to buy balloons for 🤦🏻‍♀️ And why can’t she wear clothes ffs. She screams STIs, fishy fanny and a battered kebab 🤢
This made me nearly choke to death on my cuppa! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw on Charlotte Crosby’s IG of her in one of those Perspex igloos that Chloe had commented underneath and the company said we will send you one too. Makes me so annoyed that these skid marks seem to get gifted all this stuff for looking like a sex doll based off the clay head in the Lionel Ritchies Hello video 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw an ad that there doing a 10 yr anniversary show from Colombia but gaz has pulled out so scotty t is a possible replacement n Charlotte can only give them two weeks of her time instead of 4....u can bet Chloe n Bethan will be there.....just saw sams stories n he looks like he’s had a haircut 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Just saw an ad that there doing a 10 yr anniversary show from Colombia but gaz has pulled out so scotty t is a possible replacement n Charlotte can only give them two weeks of her time instead of 4....u can bet Chloe n Bethan will be there.....just saw sams stories n he looks like he’s had a haircut 🤷🏻‍♀️
Taking that lot to COLUMBIA is like taking a weight watchers group to the Cadbury factory......

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I bet Scotty T was begging to get on that trip 😂
I’ll be watching just to see the state of them

I thought that about Sam too, maybe his new girlfriend is handy with the clippers.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think Bethan and Chloe are at Columbia practically all the time as they love the white stuff. Bethan will be desperate to get on there. Can’t stand her . Chloes lapdog who thinks she is so stunning and just has this aggressive voice constantly. Two stinkers together. Watched the celebs go dating final earlier and my 7 year old came in when I was watching it and genuinely looked scared as Chloe was on screen and he said Mam what is wrong with that girls face she looks horrible 😂😂😂 he will be having bloody nightmares tonight because of her and her square face

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First it was those Ohavia leggings ... now it’s Evy Slim - both are apparently the best leggings ever

she will promote ANYTHING

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.