Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that new hair was a bad wig, but she's washed it? If it is her natural hair how did she get it done
Screenshot_20210208_211815_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If her phone broke she would be totally fucked, have you seen how many stories she has? must be over 30, I skimmed over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on earth is she wearing a nursing bra? White bra in her latest stories

Reactions: 3
I think hers are because of multiple surgeries, maybe not done correctly. I’ve had my boobs done twice but my scars are barely noticeable - they look nothing like hers. She had her surgery quite recently so maybe that’s why they look like that, but she’ll only make them worse by not wearing proper fitting bras.
Yeah same my scars are barely visible and not all the way across like hers

Reactions: 5
Can someone explain to me why her hair is still so bad after she put a hair mask on? It's soooo dry looking, I thought it was a wig? Surely a wig wouldn't look in such bad condition 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Can someone explain to me why her hair is still so bad after she put a hair mask on? It's soooo dry looking, I thought it was a wig? Surely a wig wouldn't look in such bad condition 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s probably a cheap wig??

Is that Scarlett girl really posting from a house chloe co owns? to be fair to Chloe I’d be absolutely furious! It’s bad enough you are there, surely no need to rub it in?

Reactions: 13
Why on earth is she wearing a nursing bra? White bra in her latest stories
I noticed that as a clicked my way thru her stories or should I say "adverts" for utter shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that Scarlett girl really posting from a house chloe co owns? to be fair to Chloe I’d be absolutely furious! It’s bad enough you are there, surely no need to rub it in?
Yep there were definitely saying at the time they were getting it together. She def called it her house. I don’t think he had the earnings to get the mortgage himself.

Reactions: 2
Hes always showing off his wealth. I doubt he's a millionaire . He got more famous off the back of Chloe thats for sure.
He’s definitely a millionaire, he’s got any amount of properties which he rents out and has invested his money very wisely. He’s currently in the middle of a self build mansion in Nunthorpe. He also has quite a few different businesses which do really well.
I do agree however that he got more well known off the back off Chloe, however he was on love island before Geordie Shore so was still pretty well known.

Reactions: 6
yes he’s a millionaire. Not sure I’d say he got more well known off the back of Chloe, Geordie Shore maybe and then the pair of them have done well off the back of each other....their relationship kept them on the screen more and in the spotlight....they all know if they get with someone that’ll mean more screen time...

Reactions: 2
yes he’s a millionaire. Not sure I’d say he got more well known off the back of Chloe, Geordie Shore maybe and then the pair of them have done well off the back of each other....their relationship kept them on the screen more and in the spotlight....they all know if they get with someone that’ll mean more screen time...
Especially if its on and off. More drama.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.