Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her weight she's bleeping tiny iam sure the arse implants and boobs are definitely a couple of pound.. they bleeping annoy me saying there fat when there ant a pic on them. Get the duck over yerselfs and stop talking about it. Just hope no young girls look up to her.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand what’s wrong with a man having nice hands. Most guys have dirt from 1982 under their finger nails and it’s grim.
Clean hands are one thing

but hands that look like that of a toddler.... no.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not a great advert for her Herbalife tit is she.....if she’s still peddling that. You too can pile weight back on if you eat normal food and have a drink. Surely if she was such a believer she’d just be straight back on it?

Reactions: 10
That therapy session where they were telling her she's beautiful.....awful to tell someone lies like that. She's not beautiful and never was. She's ugly inside and out and she needs to own it and change. She's one messed up pup.

I also think she's seethingly jealous of Bethan's natural looks. She's not my cup to teach but if she cut down the ott eyelashes and make up etc she would be lovely. She's got a beautiful natural body and chloe is so envious of that - it's so obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That therapy session where they were telling her she's beautiful.....awful to tell someone lies like that. She's not beautiful and never was. She's ugly inside and out and she needs to own it and change. She's one messed up pup.

I also think she's seethingly jealous of Bethan's natural looks. She's not my cup to teach but if she cut down the ott eyelashes and make up etc she would be lovely. She's got a beautiful natural body and chloe is so envious of that - it's so obvious.
honestly I will never have any sympathy for her after the Dubai thing. If you don’t wanna get trolled delete your social media and make a close friends account but of course greed comes before mental health with her.

Reactions: 8

💯, Bethan is naturally a lot prettier than Chloe, her voice goes through me like a knife but you can’t have it all 😂

chloes ruined her body, you’ve got to wonder what they’ll look like in 10 years time, she’s only 25 ☠

I wonder what happened with her and Sam, last time I read something about them it involved amber davies bizarrely lol - he wishes

Chloe was never an attractive girl. Look at her when she first went into Geordie Shore. She was rough. She now looks like the bride of Frankenstein with all the hideous work she’s had done.

Reactions: 13
Chloes ass gives me nightmares it’s so oddly shaped there’s no way she can think that looks good. It actually looks like a filled up nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chloes ass gives me nightmares it’s so oddly shaped there’s no way she can think that looks good. It actually looks like a filled up nappy.
It looks even worse now after her weight loss. So deformed!

Reactions: 6
Getting very very nasty on here. I thought this was just for gossip and not to rip into someone's looks?
I actually think she has pissed so many people off lately with all the showing off in Dubai and just being a general fanny, it’s enraging people to comment more on her appearance when in normal times they prob wouldn’t have bothered. I’m not saying it’s ok but I think people are at the end of their tether with all the carrying on and flouting of the rules.

Chloe was never an attractive girl. Look at her when she first went into Geordie Shore. She was rough. She now looks like the bride of Frankenstein with all the hideous work she’s had done.
In no way do I condone what she has done in regards to the travel situation during a pandemic but it has to be said that it was comments like this that made her want to get surgery in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wouldn't look twice at her normally but it's the ugliness from inside that draws attention to her poor physical looks.

She is a cretin.

Sophie isn't a looker either but she doesn't come across nearly as ugly as chloe because she's mature and kind natured.

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe that she has really gained that much weight. Her body doesn’t look markedly different and definitely not almost 2 stone different.
Call my cynical but i think it’s a ploy so that she can magically drop a stone in a week or two by using her ferrybody plan and will no doubt get gullible followers to believe it was as a result of what she’s promoting. I can stand on a scale with a 8kg kettlebell in one hand and my phone in the other and the film the number on the scale.
I just don’t believe she has gained that much weight. She posted that she had lost more weight in the first few weeks that she was in Dubai so she expects us to believe that she’s piled on 2 stone in 3 weeks. I don’t buy it.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I don’t believe that she has really gained that much weight. Her body doesn’t look markedly different and definitely not almost 2 stone different.
Call my cynical but i think it’s a ploy so that she can magically drop a stone in a week or two by using her ferrybody plan and will no doubt get gullible followers to believe it was as a result of what she’s promoting. I can stand on a scale with a 8kg kettlebell in one hand and my phone in the other and the film the number on the scale.
I just don’t believe she has gained that much weight. She posted that she had lost more weight in the first few weeks that she was in Dubai so she expects us to believe that she’s piled on 2 stone in 3 weeks. I don’t buy it.
I totally agree with this!! so easy to manipulate your audience for this reason, I really don’t think she’s gained 2 stone in 3 weeks especially with the amount of cocaine they've probably done 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought she’d only gained just over a stone? I don’t think it’s unbelievable, my dad gained a stone on a 2 week cruise 😂

Reactions: 7
In no way do I condone what she has done in regards to the travel situation during a pandemic but it has to be said that it was comments like this that made her want to get surgery in the first place
No. No one disfigures themselves to that extent because of comments like that. She’s got body image issues/self esteem problems/mental health issues. You can see it in every aspect of her personality; her behaviour in Geordie Shore for example- throwing herself at guys who weren’t interested in her, offering herself up on a plate. She’s got issues the predate her being on tv.

“influencers” / reality tv personalities can’t have it both ways. They can’t expect to sell out every single aspect of their lives for money and then expect that they will only receive positive feedback. It’s ludicrous to suggest otherwise. Anyone with eyes can see what a mess she’s made or her body & face, so expecting people not to make comments on it isn’t realistic.

Reactions: 15
Totally. She needs ro fix her head before anything else.

She's a bleeping disaster. How her family and friends can sit back and allow it to happen on TV is atrocious.

I'll never get over the scene on geordie shore where she was sharing the dildo with marnie (not even in a sexual way between them both...literally just passing it between them) imagine that was your mum...and she wants 10 kids 😄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.