Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely revolting.

she was never an attractive girl to start with, but with all the surgery she’s had she now looks absolutely grotesque. I genuinely cannot understand how anyone can look at her and think she looks nice. She’s an utter horror show.
She is a monster isn’t she. Those lips are just disgusting. She thinks everyone fancies her too

Reactions: 13
Definitely a big Dubai fallout. I think we will find out at some point or there will be cryptic posts aimed at each other...
Think they definitely have, when chloe was leaving there was no videos of the girls saying goodbye and Bethan is normally so up chloes ass she be posting pics and story's of missing chloe. I know they did fall out over Xmas, not sure why. One of Bethan's stories earlier she said she was planning to stay in dubai for a while.

Reactions: 8
She’s acting like she’s back on Geordie shore on celebs go dating, it’s so embarrassing! Her and Sophie are polar opposites, I’m cringing watching her act so loud and dumb 😩😩
She even did this on Celebrity Big Brother. I still curl my toes at how she desperately tried to pull Calum Best and got jealous over Jessica Whatsherface.

Causing scenes, acting vulgar and just being obnoxious. The way she rubbed her bare bottom in one of Jedward's face was utterly despicable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Never been. Would never go. Nothing about the place appeals to me in any way. It looks awful.
Absolutely vile, tacky place full of backwards inbreds. Founded and run on slavery and human trafficking, abhorrent lack of human and animal rights. My friend had the misfortune of relocating there for a few years and is still mentally scarred to this day. She was active in animal rescue, one of the cats she brought back to the UK was being used as a football in the street. Things like that were a regular occurrance, it's also common for the locals to buy whichever designer animal is in fashion, quickly lose interest in their latest toy and discard them like rubbish leaving them to fend for themselves in the desert heat. When money is no object for people 100 years behind civilisation, any morals or decency are out of the window. It's a Mecca made in Heaven for all the influencers and Z-listers, like attracts like. Dubai is the physical representation of the saying you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Since chloe left none of the girls have been on insta. All gone very quite..
Did bethan get new room with her pt....

Reactions: 5
Think they definitely have, when chloe was leaving there was no videos of the girls saying goodbye and Bethan is normally so up chloes ass she be posting pics and story's of missing chloe. I know they did fall out over Xmas, not sure why. One of Bethan's stories earlier she said she was planning to stay in dubai for a while.
I don’t think she’s fell out with Bethan, she was posting stories of messages Bethan was sending to her laughing at the antics in the airport and screen shots of them on face time together.

Reactions: 2
They’ve obviously had to get a smaller apartment there’s only 2 or 3 of them left now. Also is Bethan really flogging decorative books....who buys this tit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chloe actually looked so upset filming her ‘now’ video and filming her weight on the scales. I almost felt sorry for her but remembered she has just spent a month in Dubai doing ‘essential work’ whilst most of the UK struggles on. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Chloe pays for a lot for her and Bethan and that’s maybe why she changed rooms but it does make sense if there are only two of them. I think Bethan’s either met someone out there or still doing ‘essential work’ Sophie’s been quiet she normally likes to post stories from her business class seats. On another note, I really hope Dubai is one of the places that have hotel quarantine!

Reactions: 7
Chloe actually looked so upset filming her ‘now’ video and filming her weight on the scales. I almost felt sorry for her but remembered she has just spent a month in Dubai doing ‘essential work’ whilst most of the UK struggles on. 🙃
I feel bad for laughing that she put on weight! She is so obsessed though with losing weight it is incredibly unhealthy and really not a good example for her young followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Iam sorry now if offend but the state of her make up on celebs go dating its caked on and totally different shade to her chest. The way she eats slopping with big lips its vile 🤢..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The absolute audacity of the prices of some of the tit they flog!! Honestly, who pays it? Bethan’s promoted these things (in the as she said they were from Chloe so I imagine she will be doing an ad for them too but I cba to go through all her stories) they were about £50/£60 ive googled them and you can get them so much cheaper!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The absolute audacity of the prices of some of the tit they flog!! Honestly, who pays it? Bethan’s promoted these things (in the as she said they were from Chloe so I imagine she will be doing an ad for them too but I cba to go through all her stories) they were about £50/£60 ive googled them and you can get them so much cheaper!
What a horrible piece of tat, they really will flog anything won't they?

Reactions: 10
Do you know what it was that they fell out over throughout Xmas?

Reactions: 3
I feel bad for laughing that she put on weight! She is so obsessed though with losing weight it is incredibly unhealthy and really not a good example for her young followers!
If you can put on that much weight in such a short space of time on one holiday then she must have been starving herself beforehand and her body’s hanging on to absolutely everything.

Reactions: 18
She was away for a month...eating out and drinking everyday. I would probably put on more than that 🤣

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210129-082043_Instagram.jpg

Did anyone see this post on the girl sam has been with in Dubai. Looks like hes gotten her initials tattooed on his finger.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.