Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is a more accurate 😂😂
If someone disfigured my body in that way I would be asking for a refund! Chloe alters her pictures so much that young impressionable girls think that’s attainable they need to see pictures like this! Very damaging to them.

Reactions: 22
God her bum is so saggy!! Just had to check if my arse hangs lower than my fanny (it doesn’t btw) cos that is so weird!
I just think its awful that she has paid someone to do that. Its not good.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She probably didn’t pay for it or it was free or heavily discounted in return for publicity for the clinic.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure what’s worse...

her saggy arse
Her horrendous yellow wig
Her bizzare face that looks like the character of Jigsaw from the Saw films.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She probably didn’t pay for it or it was free or heavily discounted in return for publicity for the clinic.
Not the best advert for them. Shes so young and the up keep to try and keep the bits shes had surgery on up to date is going to be so expensive. Dont boob jobs need re doing every 10 years.

Reactions: 10
That‘s the thing. All of these procedures will need redoing in so many years, especially teeth,I just hope she has enough money in years to come to maintain it all.

fat transfers will always need top ups. hence why these fake fat asses never look taut; fat naturally droops and sags.
much like the bolt on, refund gap fake boobies of the 90s-early 2000s; the fake booty will go out of style and these women, slaves to whatever is trendy forever, will have to have alllll those fat transfers removed or endure a lifetime or sagginess.

chloe's fake butt doesn't have the major mass/volume the likes of kim k and nicki minaj have gone for so her lil fake booty looks so low hanging. she's younger than me yet i get ID'd for energy drinks and she lets arabs tit on her. yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So glad I found this thread, I can’t stand these vacuous skanks, they have red gums and Turkish teeth which means they have halitosis 🤮🤮 botched bodies and wigs twerking to the camera in Dubai...they are definitely going to bed smelling of tit aren’t they? Porta potties on tour...It also pisses me off so much that Bethan constantly shouts in the camera about her mental health..don’t think the sniff will be helping you get any better pal 🤮🤮
They both love the sniff and that’s a fact.

this is a more accurate 😂😂
Wow she is vile

They both love the sniff and that’s a fact.

Wow she is vile
Over there sniffing Arabs tit and the other stuff 👌👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone actually saw her in real life? I would be interested to know what she actually looks like in person. I would imagine rough as toast.
yes I have in Ibiza. Absolutely off their faces in a club. Chloe was very loud and chatty in the toilets. Hip to waist ratio nothing like the photoshop, but I think she’s had more work done as this would have been 2019. Also saw them at the airport and Chloe and Sophie very loud and common.
Holly was fairly quiet looked a bit out of place and a lot shorter in real life.
Sophie was naturally pretty

Sophie’s face is an entirely different shape to how she looked naturally. Not saying she’s not pretty but her face was very round before she got fillers

Reactions: 12
Sophie’s face is an entirely different shape to how she looked naturally. Not saying she’s not pretty but her face was very round before she got fillers
Does sophie have her own thread?

Her mam is suddenly best friends with a tiktokker chrissygee_ who is always on drugs, threatening to commit suicide and used to be bffs with elsafrost until they had a huge fallout, couldnt make it up. Maybe they were friends for years i dont know, but chrissy is always posting vids then deleting them so i never know what to believe.

Reactions: 5

Her mam is suddenly best friends with a tiktokker chrissygee_ who is always on drugs, threatening to commit suicide and used to be bffs with elsafrost until they had a huge fallout, couldnt make it up. Maybe they were friends for years i dont know, but chrissy is always posting vids then deleting them so i never know what to believe.
Her Mam is rough as toast

Reactions: 10
Sophie seems quite embarrassed by them this holiday. In her latest story she talks about not being able to sleep cos she always gets woken up by a drunken idiot like Chloe Ferry, sounds like she’s fed up with their antics!

Reactions: 17

I was wondering the same they seem a odd friendship

Reactions: 4
Wonder why Sophie and Bethan went to a Greek restaurant and the others went to Nusr-et then onto a club...also how tacky is the billboard announcing you’re getting champagne and the car/sparklers etc, I’d be genuinely mortified if that happened, it’s bad enough if people sing happy birthday to me in a restaurant 😂

Reactions: 20
I was thinking the same with Sophie, she is that little bit older (same age as me) and there is no way I could do drinking every single night, I honestly think Chloe might have a bit of a problem, they said they were getting the apartment to work and chill out but she has been out drinking every night. It’s not like a week holiday where you know it’s just a week of drinking then back to normality. This has been for 3/4 weeks!

did you hear Sophie say that Chloe was screaming down the phone to someone?! Wonder who it was!

I actually really liked the outfit Chloe wore yesterday, just a normal dress.

Reactions: 16
As someone said above she’s signed to a ‘management agency’ in Dubai so no doubt classes being out on the piss every night as work....
Bets it was Sam getting earache 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.