Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we can ‘say what you want’ then why is she writing essays on her insta about us saying what we want 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When did chloe say she can’t afford milk? Or that she was bragging? She said she is lucky she doesn’t spend the money on milk not she is lucky he is on prescribed milk?

Reactions: 3
When did chloe say she can’t afford milk? Or that she was bragging? She said she is lucky she doesn’t spend the money on milk not she is lucky he is on prescribed milk?
A tub of prescribed milk in Scotland is £25 just saying lol… I wouldn’t be bragging about it

A tub of prescribed milk in Scotland is £25 just saying lol… I wouldn’t be bragging about it
like I said I don’t think she’s bragging, someone asked her if being a mam was expensive and she replied that it wasn’t but could be and also explained she doesn’t pay for romeos milk as it’s prescribed, I don’t see that as bragging she’s literally just answering the question lol

Reactions: 9
My God she is so DIM. She read all 49 pages and still got whats being discussed wrong 🤣🤣🤣 no one said she complains about being in hospital she’s actually making things up for sympathy. She is so thick I can’t

Reactions: 11
That baby is defo not luis child literally nothing like him at all I would be wanting a dna test if I was luis

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m on here to see what pathetic comments you lot put on here and you lot obsess over everything chloe says/does 🙄 meaning you take that and put a negative twist on whatever she’s doing with HER life.
Why you bothering to read them if you don’t agree? You must be a secret sado like the rest of us who have no life. X

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is not all there. People called her skint because she literally posted her parents/brother HAD TO HELP not that they were gifted 😂
I think it’s people like you that would be sitting behind a computer sharing things about mental health to then come on here and slate someone you know nothing about and how people can cope with depression and a sick baby on top of that it is disgraceful as for the rest of the keyboard warriors are probably on here blanking there own children trying to shame others for being stressed , depressed whatever it’s normal horrible horrible human god bless you ever find yourself in that situation shameful

Reactions: 1
If we can ‘say what you want’ then why is she writing essays on her insta about us saying what we want 🤷🏻‍♀️
She won't understand this 😂😂

I'm pretty sure NO ONE had called her a tit mam Infact quite the opposite 😫😮💨🤷🏽‍♀️ Lies will make her followers dislike her because every time shE mentions here we get new members! & then they read for a while then decide to join and agree with us! It's happened to every influencer going! Think about the list of those that mention tattle all the time and there very peak threads ! Sal axel , marcus Mitchell, chels fergo they all mention us and then now so many people and there followers hate them because tattled exposes facts that some fans miss out on ! Well done Chloe and hello all new members enjoy reading here because Chloe has really done well trying to manipulate her following by thinking we ever called her a bad mam 😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨🥵🥵🥵🥵🐸☕

Reactions: 4
Why you bothering to read them if you don’t agree? You must be a secret sado like the rest of us who have no life. X
since When do you have to agree with something to read it 😂 I must have no life but atleast I’m using my life by supporting people who are clearly struggling rather than picking apart someone’s life

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.