Chloe Elizabeth #7 wherefore art thou, Romeo?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sugar daddy bought her van cleef? For v day? Necklace is about 2.5k and bracelet 4k

Reactions: 4
Yeah very doubtful that those are real. If a guy was buying her that it would surely be one bit of jewellery as it’s so pricey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah very doubtful that those are real. If a guy was buying her that it would surely be one bit of jewellery as it’s so pricey.
i don’t get when people post pics of things with the branded bag etc. to show off when they are fake

commenting so I can find the thread as I never can sorry if thats not allowed

Reactions: 2
Just not even believable that this guy, who it looks like she’s only been with a month if that, would drop around 15k on two pieces for her

Reactions: 10
Sugar daddy isn’t it, just buying her gifts so she’ll give him her body no doubt

Hmmm I do think it’s probs genuine? Weren’t they in marbs together last month? Plus not being funny as much as we can all see through her - from a lads perspective she is fit and there’s no reason to believe someone who is rich wouldn’t want her! With any luck this one will turn into a proper relationship so Romeo actually gets a father figure in his life!

Sugar daddy isn’t it, just buying her gifts so she’ll give him her body no doubt

Reactions: 11
Romeo doesn’t need a father figure. He needs a mother who gives a shite

Reactions: 16
I doubt it - really shallow to say but if he’s ‘rich’ he’d have girls flocking at him presumably (especially types like Chloe ) so why would he pick someone who airs all their dirty laundry online, has nude pics of themselves all over the internet and a child. She has a lot of baggage. Nothing against being a single mother obviously but looking in from an outside perspective…
---
Why the underwear for a video showing your flowers?
Don’t understand this either at all she’s obviously still into SW and promoting that lifestyle. It makes me cringe how she’ll post pictures in underwear and then comment on how childlike and small she is on the next story all the creeps who follow her will be loving it and that’s exactly what she wants

Reactions: 7

---
Lol another insta twat bought the same fakes off DHgate for their valentines quite pathetic really.

Reactions: 13
I think you’ve got me wrong - I perhaps didn’t word it right…. What I’m saying is it would be better for this one to stick around and Chloe settle down and Romeo have a father figure than the alternative which is Chloe jetting off here there and everywhere looking for a man in the bottom of a Coke bag.

I think she needs to meet someone and settle down. Someone more mature not a little coked up wanna be dj or something. That way she would settle down and not be dragging Romeo around on her find a man Ventures. Nothing wrong with taking your child on holidays all the time if you can afford it go for it girl. But the ditching him all the time with a sitter and Ibiza clubbing hols are just not right!

Romeo doesn’t need a father figure. He needs a mother who gives a shite

Reactions: 4