Chloe Elizabeth #6 Did you know she’s 4 foot 10?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luis one of the rumoured contestants for love island all stars
I gave it a quick Google and the first article was one from The Sun which confirms he’s a contestant and mentions Romeo / Chloe. I won’t be watching but will be checking here for any revelations! Although I can’t imagine he’d say much? Probably lots of passive aggressive stories from Chloe incoming.

Reactions: 11
Oh so the posts have already started 😂 Seriously stop airing your dirty laundry, and Romeo is 2, you could’ve had the CSA arrangement in place by now if you bothered with it.

Reactions: 12
It shouldn’t have to take CSA to force him to pay though. He’s obviously a vile, deadbeat father if he can’t be bothered to pay for a child/children that he produced.

Reactions: 27
Am I behind on the rules? I thought anyone on LI couldn’t go on if they had children?

*edited for spelling*

Reactions: 4
Am I behind on the rules? I thought anyone on LI couldn’t go on if they had children?

*edited for spelling*
It’s an All Stars season. So bringing back past contestants. Will be who caused the most drama on their series at the time

Reactions: 6
It shouldn’t have to take CSA to force him to pay though. He’s obviously a vile, deadbeat father if he can’t be bothered to pay for a child/children that he produced.
I agree it shouldn’t have to take CSA to force him but that’s a good part of the reason the agency exists, because parents can’t see past their dislike for each other enough to consider what’s best for their kids. She’s complained about it before and even asked for advice on how to contact CSA, but doesn’t seem to have gone through with it, just posts on socials instead.

Reactions: 2
Ah I actually feel for Chloe, it must be so infuriating to watch your ex on telly who isn’t acknowledging the child they have with you. Especially as she’s within the target demographic of love island viewers, all her socials will be full of people talking about love island, she won’t be able to avoid it

Reactions: 21
Ah I actually feel for Chloe, it must be so infuriating to watch your ex on telly who isn’t acknowledging the child they have with you. Especially as she’s within the target demographic of love island viewers, all her socials will be full of people talking about love island, she won’t be able to avoid it
I agree to some extent, but also, she didn't mind when it was her he was partying it up and playing lovey dovey with abroad whilst his young daughter was back at home. Reap what you sow.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I get your point but there’s a slight difference from national telly to instagram

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.