Chloe Elizabeth #6 Did you know she’s 4 foot 10?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she constantly posting herself in her underwear with Romeo over her, she’s selling photos/videos of herself and knowing where people are looking, so why is she literally including his FACE in a video aiming at her vagina. Also why isn’t he in his own bed anymore? Still bed sharing?

Reactions: 12
Why is she constantly posting herself in her underwear with Romeo over her, she’s selling photos/videos of herself and knowing where people are looking, so why is she literally including his FACE in a video aiming at her vagina. Also why isn’t he in his own bed anymore? Still bed sharing?
She’s a horrible disbursed witch honestly I can’t cope anymore she’s done it like 3/4 times now it’s bleeping strange behaviour
---
Ew wtf

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be surprised if those picture are edited on the dark web somewhere. She’s so stupid.

Reactions: 7
So sad how he’s always glued to his iPad 😢 my baby boy is like a couple months older than Romeo and doesn’t even have one yet and he’d never even sit and watch his older sisters as he just wants to run around and play like kids his age do
Each to their own, my son is three and has an iPad. And yes I give it to him to buy myself some peace to either sit back and chill for a while or get some housework etc done so id never shame for that. But it’s the fact she does NOTHING with him, we know that if she was she would 100% put it on insta to show how much of a great mum she is. The iPad probably gives him more comfort than she does the imcopetent witch!

Reactions: 7
So sad how he’s always glued to his iPad 😢 my baby boy is like a couple months older than Romeo and doesn’t even have one yet and he’d never even sit and watch his older sisters as he just wants to run around and play like kids his age do
most kids have iPads these days to be fair

Reactions: 3
most kids have iPads these days to be fair
I’m not saying he can’t have one.. my other kid does have one but it’s the fact he’s always just left to watch it so she can go around doing whatever the hell she wants without him bothering her that’s sad. He’s only just turned 2 so most at that age don’t really have one

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I agree for his age it’s sad but it’s far too common these days

Reactions: 4
Why does she lie so much? Saying she only has her lips done! She’s had jaw filler, Botox! So much Botox!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.