Chloe Elizabeth #6 Did you know she’s 4 foot 10?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looool “put him to bed at half 6 cause he has been quite hard work today” wow 🤣🤣🤣 she’s something else
My children would be in bed an hour after they wake if it was based off them being hard work 😂 Grow up Chloe, tit excuse of a mother

Reactions: 11
Looool “put him to bed at half 6 cause he has been quite hard work today” wow 🤣🤣🤣 she’s something else
That’s such a weird thing to do / say? Like I can understand if she put him to bed early because he was really poorly and more tired than usual but the way she’s worded it made it sound like it was a punishment for “being hard work”

Reactions: 7
Loool sorry but I just can’t deal with her, I can just picture it now. Love how she keeps saying how difficult Romeo is.. plenty more to come love ✌🏼 can’t believe she sat at the table and cried lol why not just take him outside.. glad I wasn’t there trying to enjoy my Sunday roast 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Loool sorry but I just can’t deal with her, I can just picture it now. Love how she keeps saying how difficult Romeo is.. plenty more to come love ✌🏼 can’t believe she sat at the table and cried lol why not just take him outside.. glad I wasn’t there trying to enjoy my Sunday roast 🤣
My toddler is the same age and nothing could posses me to take him to a restaurant for 5 hours😭🤣

Reactions: 18
Chloe maybe if you take him to things specifically for kids (Soft play, swimming pool, park, petting farm just a few ideas fyi) he wouldn’t kick off. Even the most angelic of children would go mad sat in a restaurant for that long. Guarantee you anytime he’s at a setting for kids he doesn’t kick off, he needs stimulation, not to be strapped into a highchair for hours on end.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All parents deserve to be able to go out for a meal but the reality is if you take young kids they are gonna get bored af and start kicking off. When we go we opt for the family restaurants with sticky tables and a soft play area and even then I don’t think we could spend more than 1.5 hours there maximum.

Reactions: 13
Thing is she had her time with her mate yesterday so why couldn’t she do something suitable for him today .
Which toddler wants to sit in a restaurant for that long.. I’ll be kicking off if someone kept me there that long too

Reactions: 13
Why did she wait for her friend for 2 hours? I would have bailed. Sorry but that’s ridiculously long to be sitting waiting expecting a toddler to behave. Why not leave, go to the park for a bit and come back when the friend arrives. How bloody bad can traffic be 😂

Reactions: 26
If I was Romeo I’d be kicking off too! Sat there 2 bloody hours before her mate even got there. And then she kept him there another nearly 3 hours poor thing 😩

Reactions: 16
Yeah 100% when you have a child they come first, I honestly think I’d wait 45mins as my absolute limit and then have our dinners and leave.

Reactions: 9
She’s a moron… she shouldn’t have a kid.. she’s thick… NO adult wants to stay in a restaurant for 5 hours let alone a toddler. Also her mate sounds lovely… 2 hours?!? I’d have been gone after 45 mins

Reactions: 15
Was probably a date and not even a friend she was waiting on. She’s that desperate she would sit for so long waiting on a man 😂. Poor Romeo being stuck in a restaurant for 5 hours. Unbelievable 😢

Reactions: 10
She really looks tit lately doesn’t she. Like not fresh faced and youthful at all.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.