Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Why did she wait for her friend for 2 hours? I would have bailed. Sorry but that’s ridiculously long to be sitting waiting expecting a toddler to behave. Why not leave, go to the park for a bit and come back when the friend arrives. How bloody bad can traffic be 😂

Reactions: 26

bxiley

Ah I actually feel for Chloe, it must be so infuriating to watch your ex on telly who isn’t acknowledging the child they have with you. Especially as she’s within the target demographic of love island viewers, all her socials will be full of people talking about love island, she won’t be able to avoid it
I agree to some extent, but also, she didn't mind when it was her he was partying it up and playing lovey dovey with abroad whilst his young daughter was back at home. Reap what you sow.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

d4x

A childminder😩😩😩
A childminder😩😩😩
as if she’s admitted to leaving her son with random ‘childminders’ in a different country who she’s met a maximum of 2 times because that’s the amount of time she’s spent ‘out’ 👀🚩

I usually just spectate on this forum but wow she really doesn’t help herself. I’m actually so shocked and worried for his welfare and his ‘mam’ clearly couldn’t give a shit, aslong as she can get herself out 😭💔

• Sick
  • Angry

muchacho

Chatty Member
I don’t feel sorry for Chloe though cause she was alright with him being a deadbeat dad to Vienna when she met him lol, pick your baby daddy wisely 🤒 I also wouldn’t wanna be airing my dirty laundry by retweeting everything about him tbh I just think she’s childish. Deffo needs to concentrate on getting a job and a home for her kid lol

Lockdownbordem

Normal people make memories with their children by giving up the sesh in ibiza, and doing things with their child that actually stimulates them, teaches them, and gives them lovely memories of growing up with a loving family around them. Not take them to ibiza for the summer so SHE can make memories with HER friends, to satisfy HER needs/wants. She’s actually vile. I hate this saying but she genuinely should’ve swallowed. Surely screenshots would warrant a SS visit? She’s a disgrace. That poor child deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Laughalong

VIP Member
To be quite honest this is going to be SUPER controversial but I’d argue she’s doing worse. He doesn’t want to be in Romeo’s life, has made it clear and keeps out the way. He should probably contribute financially, and apparently that doesn’t happen. So that’s not good.

However, Chloe who is now claiming super mum of the year clearly does not actually care much more than he does. She palms him off every chance she gets to whoever will take him, takes him to inappropriate places such as pubs/bars until god knows what hour, lugs him around like a broken doll to the likes of Dubai where she’s brassing out with the usual lot and doesn’t have any regard for his well-being (not having him any form of routine and posting pictures of him visibly being sunburnt). And don’t get me started on how you can post your son in one story, and thirst traps on the next teasing your OF. Great safeguarding from online freaks.

At least Luis is willing to just say he doesn’t want to be there, she clearly doesn’t want to either and can’t admit it to herself. He’s not constantly come in and out when he feels like it. I think the neglect Chloe shows is a much bigger crime.

• Heart
  • Sad
Is this a fucking joke? Is she actually serious?!!!! As a single mother who works full time, this has got to be a pisstake surely???? She probably spends 4 days a month being a mother! She’s honestly vile, I really hope social services are waiting for them to get off that plane. Romeo deserves so much better than a slag who always puts her needs before his

Attachments

6A506E68-1CB1-472E-A85A-A507C7207B58.png

Got a fkn cheek hasnt she?! Sorry Chloe but have you not just flew home to Newcastle to dump him with someone because you cannot be arsed with him? Proper Instagram mam she makes out she’s the best but she’s awful. He needs taken off her poor little thing

• Sad
  • Haha

el2022

Luis’ truth is a whole lot of NOTHING but slating his children’s mothers (after moaning about them doing it to him)? As for not wanting a baby with Chloe… he does know how babies are made right? He does know that contraception isn’t 100% effective right?

None of his stories make sense to the timeline, and instead of sharing his truth he has essentially just confirmed what we all knew. He’s a fucking deadbeat. Hope he doesn’t reproduce anymore kids that are going to grow up knowing their dad didn’t want them.

It’s actually sad because when Chloe was starting on Instagram she had so much potential, she was talented with makeup and she could have got quite far with it especially the studio she had with the other Chloe. Unfortunately as she is a lazy c*nt she cannot be bothered to work a proper job like normal people do so instead she’s selling herself in Dubai and neglecting her son. She’s always took the easy route- OF and now whatever she’s doing in Dubai. She could have had a good business and gave her son a good life but she’s more interested in getting coked up to her eyeballs and probably getting shat on by strange men. Has anyone noticed she doesn’t work with proper brands, she has been stuck on the same amount of followers for a while and she doesn’t get as many likes as someone with her following should? Because she has a lot of fake followers and she’s boring now just doing what most people with a following do and selling her body. She definitely had Romeo thinking it meant she would be with Luis forever and when that went tits up she couldn’t be bothered. Social services need to be involved at this point, it’s disgusting to see and the fact her parents don’t care shows exactly where she got it from too. She should be so ashamed of herself. I hope her stories about another baby at some point are a joke, she cannot even be arsed with the one she has now

Reactions: 23

kbjane90

LOL what memories is Romeo getting from Ibiza? Watching his mam dress up like a prostitute and take selfies pulling weird childish selfies? Or is it being dragged out in his pram to busy bars being ignored whilst his mam gets drunk? Or watching his mam come strolling home the next day after getting her kebab smashed by a random man, likely hungover or coming down so would only be irritated and not have time for Romeo anyway. And don’t even get me started on she dropped off Romeo to see her mam and dad before their holiday like THAT is the reason.

• Heart
  • Sad

livbae

The man’s an absolute idiot. The way he speaks to his children’s mothers has shown me that everything they’re saying about him is true and I honestly would have been fuming if I was in their situation too. Horrid disgrace of a father

afternoontea123

Luis is literally deadbeat dad final boss 😩 I remember when she was pregnant he’d leave her to get the train back to Newcastle by herself with all her luggage and the dog. Sorry but what kind of man lets his pregnant Mrs struggle like that. I know Chloe’s no angel but I’m not surprised she’s speaking out against him, he’s abusive and no one deserves the way he’s treat her. ITV should be ashamed giving a vile narc like him a platform and access to emotionally manipulate more women. As if he went on LI for love 😂 he’s became a nobody and needed something to reboot his ‘career’, he’s obviously falling short somewhere if he can’t afford to pay child maintenance to his kids. Even worse that so many dads think it’s ok to go on like this with the mothers of their children and claim dad of the year for seeing their kids every fortnight like it’s enough.

He’s so contradictive. Him calling her out for doing OF, she did that before he got in a relationship with her so he must have known. If he’s that concerned about where her money comes from to feed Romeo, maybe pay her the child maintenance? Also claiming that she’s tried to baby trap him and ruin his life - I thought he was a proud dad? He can’t say 2 women having children by him ruined his life and then try and be dad of the year on TV, eurgh he’s repulsive. Poor Romeo, he’s better off without.