Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s pretty sad she’s spending all this money going abroad when she could be spending that money on Romeo’s future and finding a place for them both to rent. She lives in Newcastle so rent isn’t ridiculously expensive. She honestly has no excuse other than that her parents spoil her too much. I wouldn’t want my adult daughter living with me with her kid. She needs to grow up.
Totally agree, but would you say her parents spoil her too much? Reason I ask is because Womeo is obviously with her friend Alex, and not her family. I honestly feel that's so so odd. My parents would be fuming if one of my siblings left their grandkids with a friend and not them. Yes she lives with them but we don't see them with Womeo that much really do we? Just thinking out loud here and from a POV of my own family who are very close.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, but would you say her parents spoil her too much? Reason I ask is because Womeo is obviously with her friend Alex, and not her family. I honestly feel that's so so odd. My parents would be fuming if one of my siblings left their grandkids with a friend and not them. Yes she lives with them but we don't see them with Womeo that much really do we? Just thinking out loud here and from a POV of my own family who are very close.
I’m guessing both her parents have jobs so they can’t just take a day off work to take care of him. Or they could possibly have other plans that they can’t get out of.

She definitely is spoilt. It’s not like she’s completely broke. She can afford to rent a simple two bed flat in Newcastle. Her baby is a year old and still living at her parents. Clearly her parents haven’t mentioned anything to her about moving out. She probably doesn’t even know how to pay bills.

But then again her brother is older than her and didn’t he move out recently?

Reactions: 3
I don’t live near her but my family do and I had a nosy at house prices the other week and they are dirt cheap compared to other places! She should be buying one you’d barely even have to save lol

Reactions: 3
I wonder who will be taking care of romeo when she’s “working” doing her aesthetics / makeup?

Also she probably doesn’t want to move out cos who will take care of romeo when she does a full face of makeup and takes selfies.

Reactions: 2
Marbella? Is that somewhere you would really go for surgery? Or is it a holiday?

Reactions: 1
Marbella? Is that somewhere you would really go for surgery? Or is it a holiday?
I just thought the exact same! Can’t be surgery so who is she on holiday with them 🧐 weird that she’s being secretive about it lol clearly a man 😂

Wouldn’t have thought Marbella is a common place for UK residents to go for surgery though, isn’t in quite expensive there so prices would be the same as the UK? Unless there’s a specific Dr she wanted, I thought part of the incentive for going overseas for surgery was the lower cost?

And she just got her lashes done a couple days ago so it can’t be the eye surgery she was talking about? Plus her hair extensions and she’s all dressed up presumably going for a night out. Seems a lot more like she’s gone on holiday!

She said her surgery was planned for Valentine’s Day at signature clinic so I think she’s in marbs with some random guy 😂

Reactions: 6
Oh my lord this is so embarrassing for her whether it’s Luis or a random guy 😂 miss ‘not ready for a relationship, focusing on myself and my son’ wow 🤣🤣 I couldn’t feel more sorry for Romeo, she’s clearly desperate

Reactions: 17
So she will literally come back probably for a few days /a week then duck off agajn for her surgery. That kid is just an inconvenience to her

Reactions: 12
How embarrassed must her parents/family be… hard working with full times jobs. People must ask them “so what does Chloe do” “duck all!” Is she not embarrassed herself? Like I just do not get these wannabe Instagrammers 🫠

Reactions: 8
She did a tik tok saying something like "he takes you to nandos but flys me out to another country ..we are not same" lol so shes defo with a guy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she break up with Ciaran coz she was too depressed to be in a relationship? And now she’s clearly in Marbella with a man going on dates and getting roses.

She probably broke up with Ciaran coz she wasn’t attracted to him. Coz let’s be honest, he really wasn’t a looker and just used the excuse that she needed to focus on herself.

And if it is completely a new dude, she probably met him whilst she was with Ciaran. It just seems a bit soon to meet someone new and be already going on holiday. She probably preferred the new guy

---

She did a tik tok saying something like "he takes you to nandos but flys me out to another country ..we are not same" lol so shes defo with a guy

All her boyfriends have also cheated on her (apart from Ciaran that we know of) so she really has nothing to brag about. Also, it’s a bit crappy for this new guy to take her on holiday for the weekend and leave her kid at home. That’s already a red flag. If he’s taking her away for the weekend, Romeo should go aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This is actually a big red flag for me, a guy you’ve only just met 5 minutes ago using holidays / expensive restaurants etc to impress a girl they barely know. Like, okay he has money (or a credit card with a big limit), but what else does he bring to the table? Is he overcompensating because his personality is actually tit?

Someone needs to make a PSA to let young ladies know it’s actually okay to go to Nando’s, and even split the bill, when you are literally just getting to know someone.

Reactions: 25
This is actually a big red flag for me, a guy you’ve only just met 5 minutes ago using holidays / expensive restaurants etc to impress a girl they barely know. Like, okay he has money (or a credit card with a big limit), but what else does he bring to the table? Is he overcompensating because his personality is actually tit?

Someone needs to make a PSA to let young ladies know it’s actually okay to go to Nando’s, and even split the bill, when you are literally just getting to know someone.
Definitely agree! This girl is an entire mess. Bringing different guys to introduce to romeo. Her parents need to give her a reality check.

Reactions: 8
Definitely agree! This girl is an entire mess. Bringing different guys to introduce to romeo. Her parents need to give her a reality check.
I wonder with them not looking after romeo (don't blame them) while she fucks off, is it the start of them drawing a line. Not that she's receptive to it at all, selfish stupid wee girl

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.