Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she wants to be black / mixed race so bad - anyone else agree? That doesn’t look like her

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen luis morrison talking behind a skunk mask about love island?

Actually not sure it is luis nvm

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why she’s always trying to make Romeo out to be a ‘gangster’ lol I know she’s joking around but it’s always like ‘gang signs’ ‘bad man’ blah blah I’m sorry but he’s a fully white boy and just looks like a chav the way she dresses him 😂 trying to turn him in to the men she goes after lolllll

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t get why she’s always trying to make Romeo out to be a ‘gangster’ lol I know she’s joking around but it’s always like ‘gang signs’ ‘bad man’ blah blah I’m sorry but he’s a fully white boy and just looks like a chav the way she dresses him 😂 trying to turn him in to the men she goes after lolllll
and I’d say it’s a bit insulting considering she doesn’t even live in a “ghetto” area. It’s a bit cringe.

Reactions: 5
Loool she’s actually so ridiculous 🙄 so you can screenshot and upload to Instagram but you can’t fathom answering the damn phone cause you’re a child 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought this was really silly too since pretty much all medical related calls (Drs, HV etc etc) come from No Caller ID. Highly doubt it’s someone she personally knows just withholding their number 😂 And I find scammers don’t tend to withhold either.

Reactions: 6
Late to the party..

So confused why Luis doesn’t see their son? She doesn’t speak much about it
She’s never really said, but recently he’s come back in to his life she said, they were spotted together in a shopping centre lol or so her made up insta q&a said anyway. I imagine it’s all very toxic from both sides, I doubt it’s just Luis not wanting to see him but hey ho

Reactions: 2
Wish she would stop typing “yous” it makes her sound so dumb!
To be fair, it's a common saying up here in the North East.

Not defending her, because she sounds thick as mince, types thick as mince and basically IS thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Away abroad (again) and she’s left her baby with a mate…… yikes
lollll she’s a joke, is this her getting her surgery now then? I find it very odd that her family doesn’t have Romeo when she goes away 🤨 why is it always her friend. Not that she should even be going away this much anyway but yeah just odd

Reactions: 10
lollll she’s a joke, is this her getting her surgery now then? I find it very odd that her family doesn’t have Romeo when she goes away 🤨 why is it always her friend. Not that she should even be going away this much anyway but yeah just odd
I’m sure her family has full time jobs so wouldn’t be able to 🙂

Away abroad (again) and she’s left her baby with a mate…… yikes
It’s pretty sad she’s spending all this money going abroad when she could be spending that money on Romeo’s future and finding a place for them both to rent. She lives in Newcastle so rent isn’t ridiculously expensive. She honestly has no excuse other than that her parents spoil her too much. I wouldn’t want my adult daughter living with me with her kid. She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 16
She won’t want to move out because then she will have to actually organise her life / baby sitting and give her parents the choice of baby siting or not. Now they don’t have a choice !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.