Chloe Busby (lifewiththebusbys/busbybusybooks)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I highly doubt she’s declaring correctly hence why she’s afforded Disney while claiming to be so poor in housing association. Me and my partner both work well paying jobs but even we couldn’t afford Disney and we only have one child

Reactions: 5
Some people really don’t think. How can you publicise a business to so many thousands of people and not be doing everything above board? And be flashy in everyone’s face and expect people to not question any of it

Reactions: 4
Some people really don’t think. How can you publicise a business to so many thousands of people and not be doing everything above board? And be flashy in everyone’s face and expect people to not question any of it
Exactly if I was fiddling the system the last thing I’d be doing is sharing everything on social media

I’ve just come over from the sofa talks thread too!
I had heard of this account but only on the grapevine about why nobody can work out why this little miss housing association has got any kind of following. She’s dull as f**k and is on the fiddle. Those books are shocking! The perfume tit is even worse. She does nothing of interest as someone else said. Her mono-tonal morning talks are tedious as f**k, and as for the tik toks 🙈 How can anyone upload this and think it’s ok 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She’s literally so boring. Why does she think people care so much about her packaging up orders? These people don’t seem to be able to do anything without documenting it. Im surprised she doesn’t story herself taking a tit

Happy to see she’s lost a load of followers 👍🏻 back down to 26,700 bots now. Her stories are dire! Why does she talk about packaging up orders every minute of every day?! Nobody cares just get on with it! Maybe sort your self assessment out while you’re at it!

Reactions: 2
It’s ironic the way she grins at the camera and tries to make out she’s as innocent as they come with a slightly gormless look on her face that she is on one massive fraudulent fiddle. With both her “books” (aka crappy pieces of paper stuck together) and her fake perfume. I am so sick of her trying to make money from other women basically working for her on this rip off perfume thing (it’s all she talks about!) when she’s already getting way more money than she’s entitled to. bleeping ADULT Chloe if you’re doing as well as you say and pay for your own rent! You aren’t successful like you think you are when you’re being supported by the tax payer in regards to your flat you moron! And you aren’t cute and innocent in the slightest!

1) Why has she been gifted Pandora when they won’t get one sale from her? Why don’t these companies take a quick look at her grid or ask to see story views?! She’s so undeserving and the worst part is she must know it!
2) Why is she gloating about Pandora in the cost of living crisis?

All that money got Invisalign too, it’s amazing what you can buy when you aren’t paying your taxes correctly

1) Why has she been gifted Pandora when they won’t get one sale from her? Why don’t these companies take a quick look at her grid or ask to see story views?! She’s so undeserving and the worst part is she must know it!
2) Why is she gloating about Pandora in the cost of living crisis?

All that money got Invisalign too, it’s amazing what you can buy when you aren’t paying your taxes correctly
Think I need to quit my job. Clearly doing it wrong. One child work full time own my house but still can’t afford half of what she does

Reactions: 1
She’s so smug all the time. Does she not realise everyone sees the poor engagement on her account? She hides all her like numbers. Grinning into the camera all the time like a gormless idiot

She’s an absolute fraud in everything she does. Not for one minute does the housing association know about all this income from the cat piss, the home-made books, revenue from companies who pay her, all the gifts etc. Why is she claiming to be working as an influencer when she’s getting shocking interest in her posts and reels 😂 She hides the likes on really bad ones and there’s loads of those
The state of that butlins chalet 😂
Imagine going to Butlins and it being nicer than your actual home 😂😂

• Haha
Must be so lovely to be able to be so indulgent with food constantly when you don’t have to worry about priority bills as much as other people when you’re in a housing association property with 3 incomes (most of which are undeclared)

Jeez how many companies has she begged for freebies off
Shocking, I hope the companies aren’t hoping for any business in return, given her 2 comments on her grid post from yesterday. Such amazing engagement.

everything this woman has is free, where’s the sense of achievement in that as an adult, who should be setting an example to four kidsBut all she’s done is get a bigger home with every child she’s had (because she knows she will be housed rather than actually affording it like the grafter she claims she is).
she is gifted things by people who are too thick to see that she’s running a dead account, all it takes is a glance at her photos. All well and good her posting about other people’s opinions, but they are actually facts. She’s a freeloader who can afford nice things because she hasn’t paid for her housing fully.

Why the actual duck has she even been nominated for an influencer parent award 😂 Unless it’s a contest to see who can get the most free stuff or who can declare the least earnings I fail to see why Chloe with her hidden likes on nearly all of her posts would feature in the line up at all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3