Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the epitome of someone who has too much time on their hands and needs to put the phone down and get a proper job

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely purposely avoiding posting that she’s in Dublin with her family after the robbery. It is a shame though

Reactions: 1
Seen her in Galway, she is absolutely ridiculous looking IRL, the makeup literally looks an inch thick on her face 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Seen her in Galway, she is absolutely ridiculous looking IRL, the makeup literally looks an inch thick on her face 😳
And the mad thing is she doesn’t need any of it. She would turn more heads without it than she ever would with it

Reactions: 4
In fairness she’s an absolutely stunning looking girl . Like her or dislike her . Her YouTube videos grab the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 6
231k Followers
2k-3k Post likes (26/12/22)
17 Comments.....

Is someone purchasing followers? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
All she does is come on and say I bought this in an xxxxxxl prob could have sized down. Would she ever duck off. And why does she make a big deal about doing her fake tan when she swamps her whole body in baggy oversized tracksuits

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nobody cares about your hair chloe! I’ve never known anybody so obsessed with their hair and their appearance… seems unhealthy! I can’t work out if she loves herself or is deeply insecure, I’m leaning more towards insecure, she seems to be fixated on how she looks and how clean her house is. OCD maybe. Think I may have to unfollow!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She literally does nothing all day only stare at herself and find flaws where there aren’t any. What exactly is wrong with how her natural hair dries and why is she asking strangers for help on how to fix it?

Reactions: 5
She literally does nothing all day only stare at herself and find flaws where there aren’t any. What exactly is wrong with how her natural hair dries and why is she asking strangers for help on how to fix it?
It’s crazy she thinks people would actually care. Her hair looks perfectly fine.

Reactions: 2
She’s got so little for doing she’s in getting cosmetic treatments done every day now.

Reactions: 5