Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange Rose & Caramel don’t promote Chloe’s tan range in their socials. I went on their IG and TikTok and you wouldn’t know about Chloe’s tan. It’s only from her page that she has one with them. But they promote other colabs

Reactions: 2
I find it strange Rose & Caramel don’t promote Chloe’s tan range in their socials. I went on their IG and TikTok and you wouldn’t know about Chloe’s tan. It’s only from her page that she has one with them. But they promote other colabs
I feel like something happened between Chloe and R&C. I don’t think she sells the tan under their name anymore, it’s just Trinity / Chloe Adair but with no mention of R&C. You can’t find it by searching Chloe Adair on their website either.

It’s weird, considering the song and dance they made about the collaboration and how well she sold it, that they’ve just quietly parted ways with nothing further said. Unless they did announce it and I’ve missed it.

Reactions: 3
Between the baby spam now and praising herself about “mammas milk”🙄 I think I would take an asos haul anyday

I love Chloe’s fashion content but my god if I am gunna have to put up with this for the next 18 years I will unfollow 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know if Chloe is breastfeeding? 🙄🙄 who cares if you are or not. No need to mention mama’s milk at every opportunity. We get it. You don’t talk about bottle feeding your baby at every opportunity and breast feeding should be no diff 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
yes as another user posted above, it’s not actually affiliated with them anymore, she’s branched away and made it her own thing, no longer owned by them! I don’t understand how or why they separated though when it was their products she mixed together to create “trinity”

Reactions: 1