Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha tattlers anon
I don’t mind coming clean as I work for myself (such fun in these uncertain times) but understand if others can’t
I was gonna post who I was on here only cos I made this funny video I was gonna post for the shits n giggles but I dunno are you allowed to post who you are or would admin tell you off? I haven't even said anything that bad about anyone apart from fopps lol imagine her tracking me down and coming for me looool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Got to admit, not often I have a dilemma about posting tit on Tattle! Jesus wept 🤦‍♀️
I know, right!
The only advice I can give you here is just pause for a moment and consider "Hmmm, what would Fodcliffe do?" and then do the opposite 💛

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sellers of Daughters aka the lesser spotted Mother of Daughters (aka Alice) and Father of Daughters aka Lord of the Salads
I always wanted to ask what SODS stood for or if they were just being referred to as SODS as a couple which is far too tame a word imo 😂 anyway I felt too much of a lame arse to ask haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sellers of Daughters aka the lesser spotted Mother of Daughters (aka Alice) and Father of Daughters aka Lord of the Salads
Lol still confused ain't mod that clemmie one who pretended to be someone else on here n she's clemmie who's Alice? 🙃

I always wanted to ask what SODS stood for or if they were just being referred to as SODS as a couple which is far too tame a word imo 😂 anyway I felt too much of a lame arse to ask haha
Aye a just thought of when people say of you're a cheeky sod like hahahaha well at least u know now I'm daft enough to ask 😂

• Haha
TBH I am ok with the regular FOD squad knowing who I am. I'm not an undercover Instawanker, I have a real job for a start and I only have 330 followers, only one of whom is a real celeb! He follows me because he thinks I am funny and I had his corner once in a mental health squabble on a comment thread. His name is Professor Green. Rapper init bruv. Biggedy-biggedy-bong 🎤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Aye a just thought of when people say of you're a cheeky sod like hahahaha well at least u know now I'm daft enough to ask 😂
I’m confused too!:oops:
Hey Danielle, I missed your plate pic on the “What’s For Dinner?” thread today! 😁

I was followed by Obama and that Jason off the gadget show when I had twitter back in the day. That’s my claim to fame haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m confused too!:oops:
Hey Danielle, I missed your plate pic on the “What’s For Dinner?” thread today! 😁
Oh I just had chips and chicken nuggets scoffed it in five minutes haha forgot to take a pic I only have 3 paper plates left. I ordered new actual real plates in my tesco but it's not coming until the 25th so god knows what I'm gonna do 😂 probably be using my chopping board for my dinner x

• Haha
sorry guys I’ve missed our club’s opening night I’ve been on the phone to stupid work people all evening!! @Dogmuck put a content warning on the top of it if you’re worried but up for the scary story time! x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh I just had chips and chicken nuggets scoffed it in five minutes haha forgot to take a pic I only have 3 paper plates left. I ordered new actual real plates in my tesco but it's not coming until the 25th so god knows what I'm gonna do 😂 probably be using my chopping board for my dinner x
What did you use to eat on pre crisis? 😄

What did you use to eat on pre crisis? 😄
I was just eating pizza delivery out the box or just eating crisps/snacks for a while because I smashed all my plates in a rage while drunk I still find tiny pieces of glass on my kitchen floor like 5 weeks later... my sister rocked up to my flat cos I spent all my money on drink, takeaways & weed I ran out electric so she couldnt get through to me for 5 days and she thought I was deed but I was just sitting in the dark drinking wine. 😂 She phoned my housing officer and she phoned adult social services and they have their own support agency she reffered me to and they were supposed to be visiting me every week and I just was not wanting to do it like a random person in my house everyweek no thanks but now cos of corona they can't come to my flat. 😂 now they just call me every week to check am still alive xxx

• Wow
same whats this all about 😂
Apparently it's to do with Mod & Fod (I just think she's that clemmie one that came on here posting stuff about other folk and got found out) but apart from that I don't have a fodding clue who they are/what they do 😂

• Haha
Was this thread already active then? If it is I don’t want to derail it. I’ve got no idea what to do - should we make another one and not use the words chit chat as I think that’s what prompted the merge?

CC @SaladDressing who I think will still be awake at this time!

Was this thread already active then? If it is I don’t want to derail it. I’ve got no idea what to do - should we make another one and not use the words chit chat as I think that’s what prompted the merge?

CC @SaladDressing who I think will still be awake at this time!
Well yeah it's just to post whatever you want on so you can still post on here but suppose if you's are just wanting to talk loads about these folk we have no idea who they are then maybe make another one just for that so it doesn't get mixed up? But you can still post on here it's cool up to you xx

Hellllllllloooooooo.

My internet went down from 2.30pm yesterday but I'm back now. :love: :love: :love:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3