Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here 🙋🏻‍♀️
Are we keeping our oh so secret identities or are we coming clean for the cause? 😂
Mate I drew myself / tattle into disrepute on the last Jack Monroe thread (did apologise and didn’t actually do anything wrong but w/e) so if I ever did unveil myself I’m pretty sure I’d have a horses head left on my car bonnet x

Also want you angels to stay safe, did you hear what Sali Hughes got up to on tattle? Some of these influencers are nutters you just don’t know what they’ll post through ur letterbox

I had a really good article from lime goss that I half read. About Jamie Oliver and a food blogger. I lost it and now can’t find it. Can anyone help?

Here!
🙋🏽‍♀️
SUCH a good idea - also the thought of FOD crying into his leopard print sweater at us all buggering off his thread tickles me PINK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Mate I drew myself / tattle into disrepute on the last Jack Monroe thread (did apologise and didn’t actually do anything wrong but w/e) so if I ever did unveil myself I’m pretty sure I’d have a horses head left on my car bonnet x

Also want you angels to stay safe, did you hear what Sali Hughes got up to on tattle? Some of these influencers are nutters you just don’t know what they’ll post through ur letterbox
I don't even know who Sali Hughes is 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm a slave to the Snoopers innit haha

Reactions: 3
Added the link on the thread and will follow up a few times over the coming days too just to make sure no one misses it!

Next thread title will have to be a bit better sorry to disappoint you guys I am not a wordsmith! But we have a room of our own to destroy with our gossip and that’s all that matters 🥰
This thread is like being in a squat. We can do what we like, when we like, we can even wear red socks for we shall not be moved. Not that I've ever been in a squat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't even know who Sali Hughes is 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm a slave to the Snoopers innit haha
She’s a beauty writer who has tons of threads here, she doxxed contributors who’d done things like left their names visible in screen shots of insta and did weird tit like liking pics of their kids on Facebook and snooping their linkedins etc. The site was really supportive of users apparently as they moderate it so well that no one can really bring any legal claims to them cos nothing here is illegal, just comment? But just be careful as anything that causes any anxiety or drama isn’t good for the soul even if they’ve got no grounds to go after you on x

Reactions: 5
Beauty journo/influencer, I don’t follow her but saw a few people post her meltdown about Tattle. Don’t know the full story but think she cried wolf but then claimed to be taking legal action/having the identities of Tattlers but then think it transpired she’d randomly liked people’s social media pics. Sorry probably doing it a real disservice to what actually happened!
Edited to say @heretoreaditall2019 said it far better than my butchered attempt!

Reactions: 2
Arrrggghh I’ve just spent ages doing a response to @heretoreaditall2019 questions on the FOD thread but I read it back and I really don’t know if it’s appropriate and I’m worried it will give people nightmares or scare them 😱 what to do? I think I’m more comfortable just calling Fod a bleep
🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Arrrggghh I’ve just spent ages doing a response to @heretoreaditall2019 questions on the FOD thread but I read it back and I really don’t know if it’s appropriate and I’m worried it will give people nightmares or scare them 😱 what to do? I think I’m more comfortable just calling Fod a bleep
🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Awww soz to give you the LOLZ emoji there mate but it was the last sentence that did it. Because he is, full stop! X

• Haha