Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legit stayed up trying to get a tesco slot and that's me just completed my order 😂 I've proper no got any biscuits chocolate or crisps in it as I've decided to try and eat healthy but I'm gonna regret it when it comes I know it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else take part in the flamedeer hunt competition on hotukdeals? Just won a £25 iTunes voucher. Chuffed 👍

Last edited:
Legit stayed up trying to get a tesco slot and that's me just completed my order 😂 I've proper no got any biscuits chocolate or crisps in it as I've decided to try and eat healthy but I'm gonna regret it when it comes I know it. 😂
You will regret it!
I went to Tesco on Friday and the chocolate and biscuit aisle was closed due to restocking. I didn’t want to ask the staff to get me some items in case they thought I was a fat cow! Seriously regretting that now, they can judge all they want - I am a fat cow (who now has no chocolate!). :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You will regret it!
I went to Tesco on Friday and the chocolate and biscuit aisle was closed due to restocking. I didn’t want to ask the staff to get me some items in case they thought I was a fat cow! Seriously regretting that now, they can judge all they want - I am a fat cow (who now has no chocolate!). :oops:
This is a global pandemic woman! there are NO medals for getting thru this without a biscuit a night! (Packet or single, take your choice 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is a global pandemic woman! there are NO medals for getting thru this without a biscuit a night! (Packet or single, take your choice 😂)
I was too embarrassed to say “Could you please get me the biggest bar of Galaxy or Cadbury’s Whole Nut you sell, kind sir! Actually, make it two! Oh and throw in some Ferrero whilst you’re there!” :LOL:

I was too embarrassed to say “Could you please get me the biggest bar of Galaxy or Cadbury’s Whole Nut you sell, kind sir! Actually, make it two! Oh and throw in some Ferrero whilst you’re there!” :LOL:
🤣🤣🤣 to be fair I think they’d probably agree that it’s essential

Reactions: 2
Heading down that dangerous route of contemplating dying my hair ... I’m that bored.

Not sure what colour though because my hair is medium brown so the cool colours won’t work on me unless I bleach which I am not doing 😂
Last time I contemplated that, I ended up with purple hair, which I loved!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You will regret it!
I might just go amend it... 😄 oh no

Heading down that dangerous route of contemplating dying my hair ... I’m that bored.

Not sure what colour though because my hair is medium brown so the cool colours won’t work on me unless I bleach which I am not doing 😂
Same... except I’m really tempted to bleach mine!

There are some colours that work on brown hair though obviously the colour turns out different. I used to dye mine Schwarzkopf cosmic blue which came out as blue-black, the blue was more noticeable than I thought it’d be

Ooohhhh hair colour! Essential item. I will be getting one delivered in the next few weeks.
I currently have a box dye on my head. It's bright. This might have been a mistake. I panic bought a "redder" shade than I would ordinarily go for. Probably just as well that I won't be leaving the house any time soon. Have 20 minutes developing time to go. I'm getting twitchy 😬

I’ve never tried Ferraro Rocher either, or Nutella 😂 or peanut butter either.
tesco used to do the most AMAZING chocolate doughnuts, 5 for £1 filed with chocolate spread apparently similar to Nutella

They’ve discontinued them now and quite frankly life’s not worth living 😞🎻
Lidl do a version of these although I haven't risked the Lidl bakery since Covid kicked off 😭😭

I currently have a box dye on my head. It's bright. This might have been a mistake. I panic bought a "redder" shade than I would ordinarily go for. Probably just as well that I won't be leaving the house any time soon. Have 20 minutes developing time to go. I'm getting twitchy 😬
I am all kinds of excited about this

Dark cherry it said. Looking more maraschino cherry at the moment. Ffs. I'm going to have cocktail cherry hair, aren't I?
I used to use the “fiery red” from that range for years. Loved it!! Never ventured to dark cherry territory.

Is it done yet?
Sorry, I’ve never dyed my hair so I’ve no idea how long these things take. :oops:

• Haha
Is it done yet?
Sorry, I’ve never dyed my hair so I’ve no idea how long these things take. :oops:
It's complete. (I also had a bath, it's usually quicker to ruin my hair 😂). After coming downstairs to fetch more gloves, middle child told me it looked like my head was bleeding. The bathroom looks like the scene of a massacre and eldest child now wants to dye her hair purple because mine is so vivid. I mean, it's not too bad if I avoid direct sunlight. Fml. Safe to say I'll probably stick to chestnut brown post lockdown 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's complete. (I also had a bath, it's usually quicker to ruin my hair 😂). After coming downstairs to fetch more gloves, middle child told me it looked like my head was bleeding. The bathroom looks like the scene of a massacre and eldest child now wants to dye her hair purple because mine is so vivid. I mean, it's not too bad if I avoid direct sunlight. Fml. Safe to say I'll probably stick to chestnut brown post lockdown 👍
Hey, at least people will keep their distance when you go out!
Every cloud... 😁

• Haha
I have the burning desire to fake tan, but I have no mitt. Do we think I can just use a sock instead? 😂 not sure what’s coming over me but I’m also going to dye the ends of my hair pink too 😂

• Haha
I have the burning desire to fake tan, but I have no mitt. Do we think I can just use a sock instead? 😂 not sure what’s coming over me but I’m also going to dye the ends of my hair pink too 😂
We are all going to come out of this lockdown looking like a bag of skittles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi! Desperately looking for some advice think that this forum may be best. Used Veet cold wax strips on my face (eyebrows and upper lip) and now have bad dark burns! So painful and tight. Does anyone have any ideas one what to do? Read so many conflicting advice about putting creams or gels on. Have applied savlon gel and ordered aloe Vera but any help would be lovely