Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll give anything a go at this point if it means I get a good sleep ☺ Thank you, I’ll look into it
So I don't do a specific flow, just some stretches I enjoy. I start with a forward bend and into a down dog, then lizard, pigeon and sleeping swan with both legs. Back up to plank and then down dog. Usually just finish with corpse and have to get up before I fall asleep

Sometimes I'll do cat / cow.

(I searched these names so you could Google them, I didn't just know them 😂😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm 3 episodes into The Good Place and enjoying it so far. I hate JJs character.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Me leaving McDonalds after being told the milkshake machine is not working
Really fancied one 😕
3441d66b04b0b34372ca0f539167495f.gif

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hiyyaaaaa

I've been to my boyfriends families for a roast. It was boring. I'm glad to be home & about to be watching love island 🤣

Me and my boyfriend were on the bus and I had the baby on my knee looking out the window. I went 'look at all the people' and my fella went 'alright....' like he was trying to think of a name. Then he went 'the verve?' I went what are you on about! He went 'it's the Verve who sings that song that Goes imagine all the people' I was like what it was john lennon you bleeping idiot 🤣🤣 from the Beatles. Then he went 'are the beatles the ones who try to be like Oasis' (that second comment was a joke. I think) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been craving a strawberry cake with pink icing for weeks so today I made one. I’ll never make it on bake off but it’s a pretty colour so I’m happy
1D6EE41C-6F21-4EC5-9686-7096875E6F4B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I don't do a specific flow, just some stretches I enjoy. I start with a forward bend and into a down dog, then lizard, pigeon and sleeping swan with both legs. Back up to plank and then down dog. Usually just finish with corpse and have to get up before I fall asleep

Sometimes I'll do cat / cow.

(I searched these names so you could Google them, I didn't just know them 😂😂)
I have the Nike Training Club app and I do the evening unwind flow a lot of the time before bed.

Hiiiiii, I'm watching love island but it's such a boring episode. Back to work tomorrow after a few days off :confused:
About to eat an ice cream. Just told little peaches if he gets up one more time the Nintendo Switch is going in the bin. Pray for me that does the trick cos I'm out of ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.